Page 1 of 57 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: An Update on Wanstalls M10x pre-order!

Expried Business Member

An Update on Wanstalls M10x pre-order!

UPDATE:

Rest assured Wanstalls will be able to honor our initial pre order price to all the people who took part in our M10x pre-sale!
    In close consultation with the President of M+M Industries, we believed at the time that we had the full and appropriate pricing structure...we did not. We misunderstood some of the information regarding pricing, as well as some of the issues distributing the gun in Canada. Some of this info we received led us to believe we needed to launch a pre-sale right immediately. We will bear full responsibility for our role in this rocky start.

To clear up any confusion regarding future pricing moving forward. M+M Industries is hard at work estimating the costs associated with a Canadian specific model. When they have determined this, we will be releasing a joint statement with more information on that pricing.

Wanstalls and M+M Industries appreciate all the support for the M10x rifle and look forward to bringing it to the Canadian market!

Please relax! Stand by! a very cool Non-restricted rifle is on it's way...

Wanstalls

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Fvcking amazing news to hear!!!!!

Everyone else who doubted it can stick their tongue in my dirty bore and STFU
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Outstanding job!

I didn't get one in time but I am sure I will see one on range when they finally come in. You guys are lucky to get one. I'm jealous
    [/URL][/IMG]

I got in I missed that nea thing but I Got I’m on this. Rabid buncha consumers the lot of us are eh while lota talking and birching over nothing what was it 48 hours and people where on here with torches and pitch forks.

CGN Regular
    If its going for 2k plus like I've heard then I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Fvcking amazing news to hear!!!!!

Everyone else who doubted it can stick their tongue in my dirty bore and STFU
    always here to appease ....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Nice!
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    UPDATE:

Rest assured Wanstalls will be able to honor our initial pre order price to all the people who took part in our M10x pre-sale!
    In close consultation with the President of M+M Industries, we believed at the time that we had the full and appropriate pricing structure...we did not. We misunderstood some of the information regarding pricing, as well as some of the issues distributing the gun in Canada. Some of this info we received led us to believe we needed to launch a pre-sale right immediately. We will bear full responsibility for our role in this rocky start.

To clear up any confusion regarding future pricing moving forward. M+M Industries is hard at work estimating the costs associated with a Canadian specific model. When they have determined this, we will be releasing a joint statement with more information on that pricing.

Wanstalls and M+M Industries appreciate all the support for the M10x rifle and look forward to bringing it to the Canadian market!

Please relax! Stand by! a very cool Non-restricted rifle is on it's way...

Wanstalls
    How would someone who M+M says "A company that we have no business agreements with had released claims of Pre-sales and pricing that was not generated by M+M industries." be able to even get an incorrect pricing structure? Wouldn't that mean that there was communication between both parties and that there was actually a deal for distribution (albeit early) between you and M+M?

Awesome news!! Still thinking a late Dec 2017 release?

Page 1 of 57 1234567891121 ... LastLast