Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfer/registration wait

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman22 View Post
    Ordered a brand new 1911 from a store in Ontario September 28th. And still no Transfer. (Oct. 19th.) I've had them as fast as 48 hrs. Not sure what's going but the transfers are taking forever right now.
    I've been waiting on a store transfer (drdeals) from last month aswell as a transfer from lockhart this week. I also have gotten 7 private transfers done during the wait all quite reasonably fast. Store bought takes forever. I'm in BC.

Also I haven't received any registration slips yet. What's registration mailing times been like in the last month's? Been checking my mailbox daily...

I just tried to call the bc cfo at this number: 1-778-571-3400 and its not in service. Anyone know the correct number to call as i have to give them my range membership info. Please pm me with details as i am new to this and do not know if i email a copy of my membership info (to where?) or just phone it in?

This is for Rpal

thanx

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by albertaman238 View Post
    I just tried to call the bc cfo at this number: 1-778-571-3400 and its not in service. Anyone know the correct number to call as i have to give them my range membership info. Please pm me with details as i am new to this and do not know if i email a copy of my membership info (to where?) or just phone it in?

This is for Rpal

thanx
    You can Fax it to Terry Hamilton (BC CFO) at 1-888-895-9955 or try to call them at 1-800-731-4000 extension 9530
    You could also try email - attn BC CFO to cfpcfounit@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

While you are at it make sure they get your email address and let them know that is your preference for Transfer Paperwork, etc.

Unfortunately they won't send Reg Certificates via email, only Canada Post.
    Last edited by Paul_T; 10-20-2017 at 07:41 PM.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12