$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Recent IRG buyer experience?

Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post
    Don't forget the 3% (approximate) foreign transaction fee the credit card companies charge.
    Get an amazon CC as well and there are no fees, just the exchange rate. Irun had pointed that out in a previous post. I have one of their cards and don't recall seeing any fees with the exception of the exchange rate on the orders I have completed with IRG or any other US retailer. We also use it when cross boarder shopping

My only issues with IRG have been in regards to warranty. I was politely told to piss off when I asked for my rifles sling attachment to be repaired since someone botched the installation. I was given every excuse in the book as to why they wouldn't deal with it. Other than the warranty they have been fine to deal with.

Awesome!!!!! Ruger target precision w bipod $399US. 699 here. rifle price convert to Cdn, 5% tax $25 shipping. Done. Their prices on sale unbeatable. Ruger precision 6.5 $1480 converted to Cdn, the only one tax 5% and shipping. Here $1799 then ship plus 12% tax. No calculator needed Irunguns!!!

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Strangeday's Avatar
    They are great and I had used them 7 or 8 times....only 1 issue. I used them for dealing with Gunbroker purchases and the sellers didn't always put paperwork in with the gun when shipped despite being asked. IRG started charging me a $100 for this. So I decided to use another process as being co-dependant on someone else that ends up costing me $100 each time is not a long term plan I can get behind.
    Where's Fluffy?

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I've bought several items from IRG.

They are slow. But they are completely up-front about that fact.

Prices are in USD, so not everything is a cheap as it seems. But still generally cheaper than in Canada.

But the most important thing I will point out;
    Everything I've bought from IRG could not be found in Canada at any price.

Waiting six weeks for something is much better than waiting a lifetime.

Just bought a Tikka T3X CTR stainless 24” brl. It was all good transaction. No issues, quick delivery
    No stainless available in Canada.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    " No stainless available in Canada."
    I'm quoting you just because it's worth saying twice.

East Vancouver, British Columbia. ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
    They're awesome to deal with. Hooked me up with a free t-shirt and upon opening my Glock case I found a $50 gift card inside!

Only placed 2 orders with them, but haven't had any issues with them so far. Transfer times in Ontario is another story though....
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

Just did another successful purchase through IRG.
    JF from there went WAY out of his way to make things work for me.
    Great place to deal with . Ordered , BC transfer approved and shipped in 48 hrs . Can't ask for much better service than that ! Plus something you can't get in Canada at a great price.

Thanks again JF and all else at IRG that make it a pleasure to do business with you guyz.
    See you again soon I'm sure .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123