Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEW Product release for the 2017 season Muzzle Buddy Hunter!!

Expired Business Member

NEW Product release for the 2017 season Muzzle Buddy Hunter!!

Muzzle Buddy will change how you look at barrel protection. “Muzzle Buddy” is a high performance muzzle cover that protects your rifles bore & crown from accidental blockage debris collection & damage while afield.
    Its made from a high-tech cast polymer material that stretches 150% this allows Muzzle Buddy to stretch instead of piercing +40 - -40C tested.

Check out our YouTube Video at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPL...VlllWmKvjR984w and watch Muzzle Buddy crown out as a cartridge is loaded... it keeps the seal and is heading in the right direction and leaves the muzzle at the instant of ignition. No accuracy loss... see the 2 with and without (100yd) groups in the video.

Free Offer
    Because you are the experts, we want to hear what our fellow nutters think so share your opinions and we’ll be happy to write back. Comment here https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...0#post14197220
    First 10 commenters (rjg333, SJAR, FASTXR, G.Mitchell, Silver Bullet, Nairb85, mgraat, Rodder, KND & CityBoy) have gotten a 24 pack sent to them free of charge and the reviews are starting to come in! Check them out on our forum page.

Special CGN Offer
    For our first run (1000 ea. size) we are offering exclusively to CGN’rs a 24 pack of Muzzle Buddys at $10.- that's 8 pcs extra and shipping is included
    (There is 16 Muzzle Buddies in a pack and the retail price will be $9.99 each.)
    Send us a PM with your chosen sizes, emt password & shipping info & a EMT to nontypical@xplornet.com and will send them packing your way on the next business day. You can check out my personal CGN account for a trader rating (HighRider).

Stay tuned in... we are going into cold weather testing on our AR & BFG versions for muzzle devices!!

Thanks for checking in & Happy Hunting from the crew at NoN-Typical Outdoor Products Inc.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by NoN-Typical Outdoors; 10-28-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Well that’s a neat little idea.
    /¯¯l¯¯¯l¯¯[_\__\]
    l¯¯ l¯¯¯l¯¯¯L-O|||||||O_
    ¯()_)¯¯¯¯¯¯()_)¯¯¯¯¯()_)

Better than electrical tape?

Expired Business Member
    You bet! and much slicker!

CGN Regular
    Looks like a neat idea to me, interested to see/hear more about this product.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    I think this is a pretty great idea. I've been looking for a way to keep dirt and debris out of my rifle barrels especially during the winter to keep snow out.

Will you be offering different sizes? I'd like to see something larger and maybe a little tougher for use on my shotgun barrel to keep its barrel debris free since I carry it on a sling for wilderness protection.

Great product idea, wishing you great success with your venture.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Regular
    What an interesting idea.
    Would have liked one of these during the hunter safety course, so I wouldn't have to look down the barrel of the gun.
    Good luck with this product.

Looks interesting for sure

Expired Business Member
    We have been discussing a shotgun version its comments like yours that help us develop what you need

Great idea! That is easier then a piece of plastic and duct tape. Good Luck!
    two alpha, two alpha, charlie mike

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast