Thread: Things I did not know existed

Expired Industry Member

Things I did not know existed

Being in the industry for quite awhile it's always fun seeing things that I didn't know existed. Be it old or new items.

So, I figure if I didn't know, maybe a few others didn't know either. I'll be posting up some items here that I'm just finding out about. Big, small, new, old etc. etc.

First one....

MAG551: MOE SL™ Hand Guard, Mid-Length AR15/M4

The MOE SL Hand Guard for AR15/M4 firearms with mid-length gas system and A2 font sight* provides modular flexibility with M-LOK™ accessory slots in a lightweight, sleek, cost effective design.

Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other accessories for mounting tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. A large front extension and lower lip protects the user from the hot front sight gas block assembly and maximizes useable hand guard length.

Name:  MAG551-FDE_900x950.jpg
Views: 1567
Size:  13.3 KB

I just shot a friend's Bushmaster 11.5" barrel with this hand guard this afternoon. This hand guard is slim and makes the gun super light. It's a night and day comparing with similar set up but with regular aluminum quad-rail hand guard

Expired Industry Member
    The LPSN15™ was developed to accommodate the features of our 7.5" LPSN quad rail to a longer 15" version. The LPSN15™ was inspired by lots of beneficial features that shooters have requested and demanded from us and other manufacturers.

The slender design, longer nose, ease of installation and superior construction are some of the features that we designed into this system. Another development feature is the finish quality. The LPSN™ undergoes a rigorous extra de-burring process in order to ensure a smoother snag free finish. The details and level of care during the manufacturing of the LPSN15™ make it the perfect choice for the P5T15 Rifle.

Built-in QD mounts with internal stops.

Name:  PHASE_5_LPSN15_900x950 (1).jpg
Views: 637
Size:  29.9 KB