Found some P762 7.62x25 Pistols in the safe

I had tried this gun , is there any way to tune the trigger .

Absolutely! Sig spring kits work in it as does Sig grips to make it feel smaller. As for the spring kits, you have to make sure you get the style that's made for the metal spring retainer under the grip as that's the style Norinco choose to copy.

Literally been trying to by mags for this pistol since I purchased it new when they were first released! Sadly if I had of known mags were NEVER GOING TO BE AVAILABLE I would not have purchased this pistol.

Still love you Canada Ammo!

You can get mags... It's just that they cost $250 ea, are only sold in pairs, and come with a complete parts gun registered under it's own serial number.

"500.. wow they went up alot "

I've always found it interesting that a vendor can find a box/crate on the bottom shelf/back of the warehouse/behind a cabinet and charge new inflated prices for it rather than what they were when this product actually came in with it's original shipment.
Not slagging on CanAm, all vendors do it. It just bothers me because it's almost always something I want and would gladly buy it at the original intended price (funds permitting).

"500.. wow they went up alot "

I've always found it interesting that a vendor can find a box/crate on the bottom shelf/back of the warehouse/behind a cabinet and charge new inflated prices for it rather than what they were when this product actually came in with it's original shipment.
Not slagging on CanAm, all vendors do it. It just bothers me because it's almost always something I want and would gladly buy it at the original intended price (funds permitting).

How much were they when they first came out? Didnt think they were that much cheaper.

You need to get some 320 knock offs made in 7.62x25
I think those would sell
I'd like a compact
Just sayin

How much were they when they first came out? Didnt think they were that much cheaper.

I just looked it up in my gun journal. I paid $599 in November of 2014. That was the package deal that included shipping and 1,000 rounds of commercial, non corrosive ammo. I think I figured at the time $300 for the ammo and the same for the pistol.

Last edited:
Well 150$ more for something that last sold a few years ago and is no longer in production isnt that bad?
Have you guys checked the EE pricing lately? Lol

Back
Top Bottom