Thread: EE Forum

CGN Regular

EE Forum

As far as I know, I've correctly followed the steps to join the EE Forum. So when the time comes that the moderators review and (hopefully) approve my request, do I get a notification, or do I just need to keep scanning past the EE section to see if they're still locked?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Keep posting , asking questions and share experiences.
    You'll be in before you know it.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye_one View Post
    As far as I know, I've correctly followed the steps to join the EE Forum. So when the time comes that the moderators review and (hopefully) approve my request, do I get a notification, or do I just need to keep scanning past the EE section to see if they're still locked?
    no notification, you'll notice the locks gone when you have been granted access and you have to be signed in.

CGN Regular
    Thanks! I don't mind the waiting period, especially if it makes the EE Forum less prone to scammers, but I realized along the way that I didn't actually know what would happen to tell me I'm done waiting!

CGN Regular
    Fingers crossed it comes through soon - PAL arrived, research mostly done, really hoping to check out all the used options before I lay down money on new!