Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New glock19 gen 4 & glock 17 gen 5 pre-order yours-Mar-19 UPDATE

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by Greaves024 View Post
    It says 10 pieces on first shipment so does that mean, I can pre order & possibly have to wait longer than that or are you only taking 10 pre orders?

Also, it's charging delivery on top of the $200 deposit, will we be deducted that charge upon full payment?

Looking to close the deal on one.

Thanks
    We have more than 10 for sure, if you put in your pre-orders, we will make sure to fulfill it when they come in.
    Deposit is $200, the balance will due after arrival.
    Hope this helps
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

Ok cool, I'm still unsure of the possible wait time but is there a way to put money down for the deposit of $200 without meeting the threshold of $300 for free shipping? It's showing $20 shipping in the checkout.

Thanks for the quick response Tenda, nice prices you have too!
    Teach firearms safety in school to save lives.

BANNED
    Can you guarantee that the beveling on the slide match the frame? Or are these the mis match models?

Ok cool, I'm still unsure of the possible wait time but is there a way to put money down for the deposit of $200 without meeting the threshold of $300 for free shipping? It's showing $20 shipping in the checkout.

Thanks for the quick response Tenda, nice prices you have too!
    I pre-ordered a while ago and got charged shipping as well, will the shipping cost that I have already paid becoming off the balance of the order?
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

Hi I preordered one website still says Feb 2018. Any ETA or update on delivery?

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by UZIAR15 View Post
    Hi I preordered one website still says Feb 2018. Any ETA or update on delivery?
    We are still waiting for the 1st shipment to come in. Should be here very soon, will be noticing all the pre-orders once it's arrived.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

It's actually a $248 deposit (taxes & pre-emptive delivery charge for a product that is actually over $300). You never explained the kver-charge. So, I cancelled when I found it cheaper and have been trying to get a hold of you since to use the credit. Tenda, please answer your pm/email & tell me how to claim my"$200 deposit" that somehow escalated to $248?

Thanks
    Teach firearms safety in school to save lives.

How about G19 Gen 5? Not going to order a 4 when the 5’s are out now.

It's actually a $248 deposit (taxes & pre-emptive delivery charge for a product that is actually over $300). You never explained the kver-charge. So, I cancelled when I found it cheaper and have been trying to get a hold of you since to use the credit. Tenda, please answer your pm/email & tell me how to claim my"$200 deposit" that somehow escalated to $248?

Thanks
    Hopefully they will answer. I figured it would be adjusted prior to shipping. It would be nice to get clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by myp1974 View Post
    Hopefully they will answer. I figured it would be adjusted prior to shipping. It would be nice to get clarification.
    +1 I am in the same boat.
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast