Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New glock19 gen 4 & glock 17 gen 5 pre-order yours-Mar-19 UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by Greaves024 View Post
    It's actually a $248 deposit (taxes & pre-emptive delivery charge for a product that is actually over $300). You never explained the kver-charge. So, I cancelled when I found it cheaper and have been trying to get a hold of you since to use the credit. Tenda, please answer your pm/email & tell me how to claim my"$200 deposit" that somehow escalated to $248?

Thanks
    Took me two emails and a few phones calls before I could get them to give me a store credit after cancelling my pre-order. Still haven't heard back from them on if the credit had been issued.

CGN Regular
    Other retailers have gotten their shipments in and I'm assuming you will be getting yours shortly as well.

It seems a number of them have also dropped their pricing on this item to ~$710. Will you offer a price match for those who pre-ordered?

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Other retailers have gotten their shipments in and I'm assuming you will be getting yours shortly as well.

It seems a number of them have also dropped their pricing on this item to ~$710. Will you offer a price match for those who pre-ordered?

This. And also curious about delivery.
    Click, Bang.

Bump...hopefully Tenda will give an update, don't think I am ever going to pre-order again.
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by shoota View Post
    Bump...hopefully Tenda will give an update, don't think I am ever going to pre-order again.
    We are doing the paperwork at this moment, all the pre-orders that received will be fulfilled. We will contact you once the paperwork is done.
    Last edited by Tenda; 03-12-2018 at 08:07 PM.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7

The final price for the G19 will be $$710 instead of $731, we will be adjusting the balance once the paperwork is done.
    For those already paid off their pre-orders, the difference will be issued by store credits.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Tenda View Post
    The final price for the G19 will be $$710 instead of $731, we will be adjusting the balance once the paperwork is done.
    For those already paid off their pre-orders, the difference will be issued by store credits.
    Awesome news, Tenda is really showing what a great retailer they are!
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

Why is there maple leaf engraving? Can we get it without that

Quote Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
    Why is there maple leaf engraving? Can we get it without that
    Nope that’s the way it comes from Glock

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

Ohhhhh I understand. That makes sense now.

Silly Glock.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast