Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So.... M10X CanAm pricing figured out yet?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar

So.... M10X CanAm pricing figured out yet?

It's well past when you thought this info would be available. What is the lowest pricing that was promised?

Or is the OEM still having difficulty finding www.xe.com ???
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

CGN frequent flyer
    They can’t figure out the NR tax and the price along demand curve that will maximize profits. I reckon the demand will not be high after 1500 mark. BCL at 1700 kinda sets a high water mark for these guys. BCL is a Better caliber for hunting and longer distance shooting and it has 10 round mags available.

This rifle is a plinker and 5 round is a joy kill unless you use ak-to-Ar mag adapter and use xcr pistol mags. So all in all 1449 was a good price as it already added $200 to the is retail price of $1K.

Good luck to them. They have ruined their reputation without selling a single item in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    They can’t figure out the NR tax and the price along demand curve that will maximize profits. I reckon the demand will not be high after 1500 mark. BCL at 1700 kinda sets a high water mark for these guys. BCL is a Better caliber for hunting and longer distance shooting and it has 10 round mags available.

This rifle is a plinker and 5 round is a joy kill unless you use ak-to-Ar mag adapter and use xcr pistol mags. So all in all 1449 was a good price as it already added $200 to the is retail price of $1K.

Good luck to them. They have ruined their reputation without selling a single item in the country.
    Blah blah blah.....

As far as I'm concerned, Can Am is a solid vender. Used them tons, will continue in the future.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Still negotiating... CA offered to buy a 1000 units with a retail of $1300 can....
    Some dealers may throw in free ship and or a extra mags and a sling..
    This of course would mean the pre sell dealer would not get any stock

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Still negotiating... CA offered to buy a 1000 units with a retail of $1300 can....
    Do you work for CA or is this speculation based on some subject matter expertise?

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Did CA not quote $2000.00-$2400 a while back maybe they mean $2300

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Let's not start that again.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post

I think Exactly the same! Bravo!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rosconow View Post
    Blah blah blah.....

As far as I'm concerned, Can Am is a solid vendor. Used them tons, will continue in the future.
    by they i meant M+M not CanAm. CanAm is solid vendor and wont pull these shenanigans.

Cool! Another M10X thead full of baseless speculation and whining. Bravo!
    Mark C

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast