Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: PSA PA-9 9MM Billet receiver with M-Lok 12" rail 649.97USD Uses Glock mags

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Oops, my bad... we will fix that right away.
    These are the new GX-9 Gen 4 Billet lower receivers from PSA

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

The picture it links to must be outdated then too. The newer receivers look different.

Is it going to be the same thing with these GX-9 models as the PX-9s where the buyers have to wait 6 months for an FRT?
    Last edited by Xenden19; 04-24-2019 at 05:26 PM.

What’s the difference px-9 pa-9 and gx-9?? All from PSA.

I am pretty sure it is just generations of the same thing. I might be wrong but I think the PA-9 is Gen 2, PX-9 is Gen 3 and the GX-9 is Gen 4.

Quote Originally Posted by jva357 View Post
    I placed my order October 13, 2018 and paid off the unit, tax and shipping but until now I am still waiting.
    I ordered a px-9 off the Canadian website over a month ago. No mention of a FRT required and I thought being on the Canadian website for sale this was already taken care of... after waiting I asked for a possible return. No problem but with a 25 percent restocking fee. Restock something that has not left the warehouse yet. Cool

Wow. No FRT? Guess I’m getting something else instead, unless this gets clarified.

The GX-9 has been submitted to the lab for an FRT, sometimes its a few days other times it could be a few weeks. If they ask for a sample then it's a few months. This was submitted with the comparative pictures of the PA-9 which already has an FRT. Will will advise once we receive an update.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by jadam View Post
    Wow. No FRT? Guess I’m getting something else instead, unless this gets clarified.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    The GX-9 has been submitted to the lab for an FRT, sometimes its a few days other times it could be a few weeks. If they ask for a sample then it's a few months. This was submitted with the comparative pictures of the PA-9 which already has an FRT. Will will advise once we receive an update.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Thanks for the follow up.

Can you clarify the differences of the different models for us? GX-9 vs PA-9 vs PX-9? I would like to know if I am missing out on something going with one or the other.

I think it's a Gen 3/4/5 thing but do you have any other info than that?

Thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Why even sell things that don’t have an FRT yet? That’s not normal is it?
    |CCFR|