Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: PSA PA-9 9MM Billet receiver with M-Lok 12" rail 649.97USD Uses Glock mags

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter24 View Post
    My first PCC to add to the rest of my collection! Finally an AR I can use at my indoor range!!!

I hope both of you get yours soon!
    This was also the main reason for me to buy this aside from ammo costs. I love ARs but the indoor range would only allow calibers up to .44 MAG so this is going to be a nice toy for winter time indoor range shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter24 View Post
    Clicked buy November 1 and Canada post at my door just now.... Thanks IRG!

Attachment 131485
    Thank you for posting the picture, I finally get to see the right side of the receiver (I wish IRG had made the effort to post such a picture). Too bad they're all sold. I do however hold hope for the slightly similar .45acp version.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    Thank you for posting the picture, I finally get to see the right side of the receiver (I wish IRG had made the effort to post such a picture). Too bad they're all sold. I do however hold hope for the slightly similar .45acp version.
    You still have the option to buy the upper and lower separately. It would cost you a little more as the upper is 460$ and lower 300$ but you may be able to arrange something with IRG.

Please call 780-449-7220 ext 1 and speak with one of the sales guys they can help you regarding the rifle. We will have both the 9MM and 5.56 rifles back in Canada in the beginning of Dec. Sorry, we try and keep up with all posts.

Have a great evening.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Please call 780-449-7220 ext 1 and speak with one of the sales guys they can help you regarding the rifle. We will have both the 9MM and 5.56 rifles back in Canada in the beginning of Dec. Sorry, we try and keep up with all posts.

Have a great evening.
    Thank you kindly for the opportunity. December is fine by me.

Take care,

Is there an ETA on when these are back in stock?

CGN Regular
    Finally had some time to customize and try out the new toy. The ETS magazine included with it works really well but a nice deal on 21 rounder PMAGs passed so I jumped on it. I must say I am very pleased with this rifle, build and quality are excellent. Only downside is mine came with a standard A2 grip instead of the advertised MOE grip. Fortunately, I had a MOE-K2 laying around in the parts bin.

Quote Originally Posted by UNSC_WARRIOR View Post
    Finally had some time to customize and try out the new toy. The ETS magazine included with it works really well but a nice deal on 21 rounder PMAGs passed so I jumped on it. I must say I am very pleased with this rifle, build and quality are excellent. Only downside is mine came with a standard A2 grip instead of the advertised MOE grip. Fortunately, I had a MOE-K2 laying around in the parts bin.

What magazine is in that photo? It looks 'backwards'.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    What magazine is in that photo? It looks 'backwards'.
    Magpul 21 rounders. They may look backwards because the bottom is flat.

Quote Originally Posted by UNSC_WARRIOR View Post
    Magpul 21 rounders. They may look backwards because the bottom is flat.
    Thank you, that explains it.