Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: PSA PA-9 9MM Billet receiver with M-Lok 12" rail 649.97USD Uses Glock mags

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    Huh? What am I miss here. I own a PSA PX9 I bought from you guys....
    You most likely own a PA-9?

This thread is for the PA-9.

Huh? What am I miss here. I own a PSA PX9 I bought from you guys....

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo9845 View Post
    You most likely own a PA-9?
    Yes - my error. Sorry guys. Mine is a PA-X9.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

CGN Regular
    Yes - my error. Sorry guys. Mine is a PA-X9.
    Apologies for the confusion. I tried email but didn’t get a reply so I figured I’d try here.

between 90 to 120 days is right, the lab has clarified those are working days, given Christmas, New Years along with all the weekends April/May seems more in line.

Interesting. When I phoned to complete the order I was told under new legislation that FRTs could only take up to 90 days and since the application was made in November, it would be March at the latest.

Looks like I won’t have it by CQB season now.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    between 90 to 120 days is right, the lab has clarified those are working days, given Christmas, New Years along with all the weekends April/May seems more in line.
    Roger. Thanks for the update. Little confusing when I was told March, it is what it is I guess. Is there an indicator on specific products to show that they are not available for shipping right away? I figured if I ordered off of the Canadian site, they are already on domestic soil and any paperwork would have been worked out already.

They are in Canada awaiting the FRT

Roger. Thanks for the update. Little confusing when I was told March, it is what it is I guess. Is there an indicator on specific products to show that they are not available for shipping right away? I figured if I ordered off of the Canadian site, they are already on domestic soil and any paperwork would have been worked out already.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I placed my order October 13, 2018 and paid off the unit, tax and shipping but until now I am still waiting.

Any 16” rifles coming in?

I’m confused by the PA-X9 vs PX9 business, but all I really want to know is will there be some short-ish 9mm ARs available in Canada soon?