Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA PA-9 9MM Billet receiver with M-Lok 12" rail 649.97USD Uses Glock mags

I've looked around a lot for a nice 9mm. JP gmr has FRT started but not in canada yet, I got the Nordic NCPCC start a month back for FRT by an importer.

However, bang for your buck at 50 m and below, this deal is as good as it gets. If you want 2-4" groups at 100 yards, you'll need to spend an extra $1000 but this guy still hits 6-8" at 100 yards from what I've read - and some even have lower than that. This is a very good option for average shooter 9mm ar choice.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I bought one of these about a year ago when they were around $100 more and had a Keymod forend. Even at that price I thought it was a great deal so this one is even better. I put a Timney drop in trigger in it and it is truly a sweet shooter. After perhaps 500 rounds I have not had a single FTF or FTE and that is with my light 9mm target loads using 125 gr. cast lead RN bullets.

I've only had two issues, one service and one mechanical. First, the gun was supposed to come with three 10/33 mags and a 10/17 mag (as confirmed by their sales person) but came with one 10/33 and three 10/17s and IRG wouldn't do anything about it. Their lack of consideration was disappointing as the cost differential was peanuts.

Mechanically the only 'issue' is that considering my light loads (3.6 gr. of 231 with fairly light bullets) I was surprised how far the gun chucked the empty brass. 10-15 feet was the norm. I have no idea how far it would throw factory loads but ejection that violent can't be good for the gun. It appears that either the buffer spring is too weak or the gun needs a buffer heavier than the standard carbine buffer. This is not a real 'problem' and is easily rectified but potential buyers should be aware of it.

These are limited to 5 rounds?
    "Don't confuse effort with results."

Quote Originally Posted by LAV View Post
    These are limited to 5 rounds?

Glock Mags are pistol mags,so 10 rounds
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    May we see an image of the right side please? Thank you.
    Pretty please?

Just google it for pics

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Just google it for pics
    PSA's web site shows 9mm uppers with a standard forward assist and ejection ports with covers, your example shows a slick side upper, hence my question.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-9mm-12-slanted-keymod-railed-upper-516445296.html

May we see an image of the right side please? Thank you.
    Pretty please?

Since IRG is not forthcoming with information regarding my request, would someone who has purchased one of these rifles care to post a picture of the right side of the upper receiver, or comment on whether it is slick side or with forward assist? Thank you.

Since IRG is not forthcoming with information regarding my request, would someone who has purchased one of these rifles care to post a picture of the right side of the upper receiver, or comment on whether it is slick side or with forward assist? Thank you.
    I haven't got mine yet but here is what I found on PSA's website and it appears to be the correct one

h ttp://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-9mm-12-slanted-keymod-railed-upper-516445296.html

Once received I can confirm for you

Quote Originally Posted by M&P 40 View Post
    I haven't got mine yet but here is what I found on PSA's website and it appears to be the correct one

h ttp://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-9mm-12-slanted-keymod-railed-upper-516445296.html

Once received I can confirm for you
    Thank you kindly. I am looking forward to your update.

Take care

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast