Thread: Halloween Fun !

Halloween Fun !

I have put a few cool thing on sale for Halloween. The sale ends next Friday at noon so it can make the shipping that day and get to you for Halloween.

Use code : 'Trick or Treat' to get $4.00 off of each pack of our Czech surplus 26.5mm flares

https://dlaskarms.com/collections/trick-or-treat

Use code : 'Halloween Poppers' to get $50.00 off the purchase of an Ordnance Group 37mm flare launcher

https://dlaskarms.com/collections/halloween-poppers

Use code : 'Safety First' to get 15% off Comet Safety products

https://dlaskarms.com/collections/safety-first
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 10-19-2017 at 12:15 PM.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

What are the manufacturing dates for the Comet parachute hand held flares... Thanks
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy.It is our job to see that it stays there." George Orwell

Thanks for the sale. Order in. Unfortunate that discount can not be applied to both types of flares @ checkout.

Thank you for the sale, I've been eyeing that launcher kit for some time now. With this sale, couldn't hold off any longer!

shipping fee is too high~~~ $21 for $40 stuffs

I'm interested in the bare UBL launcher, not the kit with butt stock...but doesn't look like it is included in the sale?
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeps View Post
    What are the manufacturing dates for the Comet parachute hand held flares... Thanks
    Just got mine yesterday, all expired! I will not buy that much if they notice this.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomLew View Post
    Just got mine yesterday, all expired! I will not buy that much if they notice this.
    Clearly listed in the product description on our website :

"These are recent manufacture but have expired in the last few months, hence the price. They are NOT legal to use on your boat but are perfect for back country outings, hunting, snowmobiling and about anything else where the risk of needing emergency rescue is possible. Or, you know, Halloween ( : "
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

2018 Halloween Poppers ?

Hey Dlask !

missed last years «poppers special».... any plans on bringing back to life the deal this year ?