Thread: Aridus Ind Remington 870 & mossberg 500/590 Quick-Detach Carrier

Aridus Ind Remington 870 & mossberg 500/590 Quick-Detach Carrier

Looking for the best side saddle shell carrier ever made?

we have them for the
    Remington 870.1100/1187.
    Mossberg 500,590,835,88
    Universal for Benelli m2,4, sbe beretta 1300,1301 veramax etc....

Receiver adapter machined from a block of 6061-T6 USA made aluminum and commonly being accused of being over-engineered, it’ll hold up extreme use.
    Type III hard coat anodizing to military specifications gives it a durable finish, while the parkerized steel latch and stainless steel torsion spring keep the Carrier in place.
    Skeletonized back plate to shave weight without sacrificing strength, and blind tapped holes that can’t be over-tightened, the Q-DC addresses many issues currently seen in other rigid carriers.
    The serial number cutout makes life easier on armorers who need to take inventory without having to remove the unit.

https://sjhardware.com/collections/shotgun-parts/shell-holders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-fZ2L-w8qc

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    I know this is an older post but I just ran a cross it. I have ot say, I'm really surprised that there is not more excitement about these sidesaddles, and Aridus Industries accessories for the Beretta 1301. As soon as I get my 1301, the first thing I'm doing is ordering a magpul stock adapter and the universal side saddle!

Quote Originally Posted by krausb View Post
    I know this is an older post but I just ran a cross it. I have ot say, I'm really surprised that there is not more excitement about these sidesaddles, and Aridus Industries accessories for the Beretta 1301. As soon as I get my 1301, the first thing I'm doing is ordering a magpul stock adapter and the universal side saddle!
    yes they have some fantastic products.
    they sell out as fast as he can make them, we always have stuff incoming.
    bbb

speaking of Aridus; any word on the Beretta 1301 Magpul AK forend adapter yet? that looks intriguing...

Quote Originally Posted by krausb View Post
    speaking of Aridus; any word on the Beretta 1301 Magpul AK forend adapter yet? that looks intriguing...
    THEY ARE BEING ASSEMBLED THIS WEEK AND HES SHIPPING ORDERS. eveything he has made is already sold out

hot damn!! thanks for the update Simon! Hopefuly we see them here soon enough.