CZ 75 Tactical Sport Orange 9mm

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
MSRP$2793.04. SKU#: 0474-0706-ZD019.

Comes with 3 magazines and 2 extra recoil springs.

c6yyAuf.jpg

eskLDV6.jpg

NDRvoKH.jpg

9jjhsrp.jpg

F77Pf3I.jpg

rJ47EkL.jpg

YAhu0gX.jpg

PjBtxfn.jpg

Beautiful gun and competition ready. Unfortunately they seem to have taken about a $300-400 price jump from the last batch. Considering our slightly stronger dollar since the previous ones came in that's hard to reconcile.
I was thinking about one of these but for the price differential I think I stick with my CZ75 Tactical Sport.

I got a 40 SW last year, and it works great out of the box. I have been always in the top 5 in standard division after shooting this gun.

Beautiful gun and competition ready. Unfortunately they seem to have taken about a $300-400 price jump from the last batch. Considering our slightly stronger dollar since the previous ones came in that's hard to reconcile.
I was thinking about one of these but for the price differential I think I stick with my CZ75 Tactical Sport.

Not sure what exchange rate you have been using but today’s shows 100 Euro’s to be $148 CDN, having checked the exchange over the last 6 months we have been getting our ass kicked by the Euro & that price is MSRP.

gadget

Restocked Dealers:
- Durham Outdoors
- Rouge River Arms
- Siwash
- Solely Outdoors
- The Shooting Edge
- Urban Tactical
- Tesro
- North Pro
- Rangeview Sports
- Bullseye North
- Nordic Marksman

This is Horsesh**, these guys will be pumping out orders when socks goes on vacation. Hopefully the other distributors are making moves already and not chicken sh** like these guys waiting for the house to recess

Well, my perspective is this - this is a hobby for me that I enjoy engaging in however, for the distributor/dealer it is a business that puts money in the bank and food on the table. From a business perspective, if you knew the risks ahead why on earth would you steer towards them. Sucks for the consumer I agree; but that’s life, you don’t always get what you want.

…unless you are Klaus Schwab!!!

Back
Top Bottom