Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Addressing an Issue, Solelycanadian

Quote Originally Posted by dog_dy View Post
    I have a Solely Canadian holster and a mag pouch; it's an amazing product and I have zero complaints. Tim @ Solely Canadian was awesome to deal with and incredibly quick to respond to my inquiry and needs.
    I would without a doubt go to Solely Canadian again for future needs.
    Also Canadian company! Proud to support a Canadian business as much as I can.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    I was very happy with my M9A3 holster you made me! Ended up selling the gun but wouldn't hesitate to buy my next holster from you!
    |CCFR|

I have one for my P320. Excellent product.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Sounds like someone got jealous and wanted to start sh!t...

Here's a random Internet picture that explains my advice exactly:

Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

I have several Solcan holsters and Raven Concealment holsters and its hard to tell the difference.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    For what it's worth, I've been dealing with Tim for many years now, and I've been happy to see his business and his product t grow.
    I love my SolCan holster that I use on a regular basis, and I love Tims attitude. Every dealing has been an exceptional one and I've always gotten the feeling that he's a business that stands behind his product with integrity. Something certain competing businesses should learn and practice.

As an open forum, if the "competing kydex business" that is slandering SolCans name and reputation, is reading this. I invite you to put your money where your mouth is. You can send me some of your off the shelf products and I'll happily do a side by side comparison and see where the cards land.

The comforting part is that businesses that resort to slander tactics like this, always lose in the end because even the owner of that company is aware his product is sub par and inferior.

Keep up the fantastic work Tim, I'm confident that the community is behind you.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

I like the way you think Sir/Aniest.

SC, I wouldn't worry about it... I have 4 or 5 of your holsters and they are great!

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    Sounds like someone got jealous and wanted to start sh!t...

Here's a random Internet picture that explains my advice exactly:

BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Something to fit an STI target master would be fab!

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Thats just rich. Most guys complain when someone sells for more money. Now they complain when you sell for less. Retail can be challenging to say the least. Your competition holster is second to none. It got a lot of looks and questions in L.A. this summer when I shot a match there. All positive.

I Use two of your holsters for IPSC, production and classic. Both great, ignore keyboard warriors, proof is at the range.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast