Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Addressing an Issue, Solelycanadian

Addressing an Issue, Solelycanadian

Thought it needed addressing..

I didn't want to mention names, but this came about via a customer reaching out to us inquiring about what a business had told him that our "Lower pricing is due to Lesser or Low quality products".

It was brought to our attention this week that our prices are LOWER than our competitors and that, that makes our products of lesser quality.

That however is NOT the case, we take a moral stand to not gouge our customers. our prices are solely determined on the Costs of the Raw materials, the Exchange rate, Duty, Brokerage, ect, and a Very small percentage towards labour..

our goal is to sell quality products at affordable prices, not fill our pockets with money and get rich. we also offer discounts to MIL LEO and First Responders including Armored car guards and CBSA.

i apologize if this came off as a rant, just came to us as a shock and deeply discouraging to hear..

here's a few custom pieces of recent...

First attempt at an Incog type holster, Suede wrapped with sidecar mag carrier, for the shadow-2..

Custom Suede-Lided Competition Lev-2 holster in Multicam for the G17 w/RMR w/x400u w/RTI-hanger..

Custom double lined SOB holster (small of back holster) in OD GRN, possibly adding to our lineup..

and custom dedicated IWB holster prototype, soon to be added to our lineup..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    I wouldn't worry about it. Those who have your products and have dealt with you know what you guys are all about. Those business that run down another are likely just projecting their doubts in their own products or business practices. Good business often acknowledge a competitor and then tell the customer why their own products are worth buying, not by ripping into the competition. I don't have any of your products yet but when funds allow you will be one of the first I look into.

Personally I have heard nothing but great things about your products. Haters are gonna hate and inferior competitors are going to spew lies, I wouldn't let it bother you.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

CGN frequent flyer Sherlock Gnomes's Avatar
    I support canadian and have one of your holsters. Definitely not poor or lower quality. Excellent retention and was a perfect fit. I will buy again when I need another.
    Real men use peep sights

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    The custom IWB left hand g19 is what I NEED!!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    The custom IWB left hand g19 is what I NEED!!!!
    yup the new IWB single wide clip holsters are available for all models.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SolCan View Post
    Thanks guys!

yup the new IWB single wide clip holsters are available for all models.
    that looks dope can't wait to order one, thats a sexy looking holster. It is cool to see your continuing to add to the product line.

Very pleased with the fit and quality of my shadow 2 holster! Honestly I was recommending you guys to a friend with a glock 17 with a red dot today.

I have a Solely Canadian holster and a mag pouch; it's an amazing product and I have zero complaints. Tim @ Solely Canadian was awesome to deal with and incredibly quick to respond to my inquiry and needs.
    I would without a doubt go to Solely Canadian again for future needs.

Super Moderator
    I regularly use one of your holsters, and am very satisfied. Have shot with other users of your holsters, and recommended you.

Maybe the business was trying to flog a more expensive product and was running down yours in order to justify the higher price.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast