Thread: SFRC - Great Service

CGN Regular

Smile SFRC - Great Service

I was in to visit SFRC today based on their advertised sale and my desire to purchase a couple of things: an optic system for my M4 (more for info and confirmation of info that I had etc.) and a "looksee" for either a .22lr rifle or an upper for my M4.

I've been there a few times and both Craig and Dave have been excellent in answering my questions and helping to guide me along the way from being only a somewhat proficient military shooter to becoming an informed and capable civilian sport shooter. Up until this point my purchases consisted of a M4 Colt Expanse (I dealt with this past Spring with Craig regarding it), ammo for it, targets, odds and sods, and 9mm and .22lr ammo for pistols I'd purchased elsewhere.

Today, Craig spent over an hour with me explaining several different options for optics, mounting systems, the pros and cons of both, and their dis / advantages. This was just before 9 am and it was starting to pick up. I didn't leave with my purchases until around 1030. I think that we learned a few things from each other, and I appreciated the laughs with him and the other two staff that joined in.

I greatly appreciate the time that Craig took to discuss my price point, my "requirement / desire", concerns and my end goal. He helped me wade through something that I was very aprehensive / concerned about, and in the end, helped me make a decision that I am very comfortable with.

I will recommend SFRC to the people that I interact with on the ranges in the Kingston / Belleville area in the future.

Thank you for the help and support,

Wileecoyote627

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    SFRC is always a fantastic place to deal with. Nothing but positive experiences with them.
    |CCFR|

I agree great place to deal with I wish I was closer I can only do business online

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    I have nothing but positive things to say about them.

The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

SFRC is top notch from a happy customer in BC

I always look to them first for items off my shopping list

I have always been happy with dealing with SFRC. They are always extremely helpful and will give you good information (even if they need to find someone else in the store who has it).