Thread: Website Question

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar

Website Question

When it comes to Arcteryx gear , if we can "add it to our cart" in the correct size and color? does that mean it's "in stock"?
    Also I see that your "LEAF" pricing is slightly higher than the Arcteryx website? just "the way it is" ?
    Thanks
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    When it comes to Arcteryx gear , if we can "add it to our cart" in the correct size and color? does that mean it's "in stock"?
    Also I see that your "LEAF" pricing is slightly higher than the Arcteryx website? just "the way it is" ?
    Thanks
    Hi mildot,
    Our online store updates when there are changes in our inventory in real time in most cases. If you can add an item to your cart, it means it is in stock. However, in some instances where our website is having technical difficulties, or someone else places an order at the same time as you do, the item might not be available after you placed an order. If that happens, our web sale representative will reach out to you for an order adjustment.

As for the LEAF pricing, the price should be the same on both our site and Arc'teryx's site. If you are in Calgary, ordering from us can save you the shipping cost. We also provide services like exchanges and returns on brand new items, which is not an available option from Arc'teryx. I have looked into a few products and compared their prices with Arc'teryx's pricing, but so far I haven't found any item that has a different price. Would you mind providing us with an example when you see our prices are higher? It could just be an item that needs to be updated.

Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Thanks for the reply, I believe the mistake was mine, it appears that the tax was calculated at different times during the "checkout" process for each website. Thanks
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I believe the mistake was mine, it appears that the tax was calculated at different times during the "checkout" process for each website. Thanks
    Not a problem. If you see anything that can be an error in our web store in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know.