Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shipping firearms by Canada Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bellfay View Post
    i called ups today. they said they dont ship ammo
    UPS recently left a bucket of shotgun shells on my front veranda of my house... unsigned... unattended. I wonder whose liability that would have been if anything went sideways, mine or theirs?
    National Firearms Association Member NFA, Canadian Coalition For Firearms Rights Member CCFR, Canadian Shooting Sports Association Member CSSA,
    Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation Member SWF, Conservative Party of Canada Member CPC

Quote Originally Posted by Ridersfan View Post
    UPS recently left a bucket of shotgun shells on my front veranda of my house... unsigned... unattended. I wonder whose liability that would have been if anything went sideways, mine or theirs?
    I ordered a box of shotgun shells which were delivered by UPS. They were delivered to the wrong address. It showed delivered on the tracking info so I called them since they weren't on my doorstep. They must have tracked them down because they showed up a few days later.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridersfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lipervitch View Post
    I ordered a box of shotgun shells which were delivered by UPS. They were delivered to the wrong address. It showed delivered on the tracking info so I called them since they weren't on my doorstep. They must have tracked them down because they showed up a few days later.
    Guys, greentips was giving a public service announcement for basic shipping of firearms.
    Someone asked about ammo later on.
    Yes, one will have ammo delivered by a courier if purchased through a retailer.
    But, if one of us mere private individual tries to do this the only courier is/has been CanPar.
    Technically you have had ammo delivered by UPS, but they will not do it for a private individual.
    End of Public Service Announcement.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

I accidently shipped a firearm from ON to SK by xpress post. Does anyone know what will happen now?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieAlpha View Post
    I accidently shipped a firearm from ON to SK by xpress post. Does anyone know what will happen now?
    It will make a nice “Christmas “ present. LOL. Things ship quicker going from east to west. No worries

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieAlpha View Post
    The CP Drone will be circling overhead and following you from now on.
    Guess your "that guy" today.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Lol well good news it got to where it was going in two days. Hip hip hooray.

Hi. Anybody ever done COD? How long does it take to get your check once it’s delivered?

All firearms I've received from Canada post have had no lock on it. I'm shipping a bolt action soon,do I need to put a lock on it or is removing the bolt good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellfay View Post
    Is there any carrier that will ship ammunition seperately?
    I have shipped ammo with UPS

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast