Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Ultimatum Deadline has arrived

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    @ultimatumD you guys aren’t offering any of these barreled actions with a 223 barrel are you?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike112288 View Post
    @ultimatumD you guys aren’t offering any of these barreled actions with a 223 barrel are you?
    We can be persuaded ...as our action testing included .223.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Lol pm me then ��

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatumD View Post
    Just followed up with the engineering team at MDT. They will have a Deadline inlet for their ESS Chassis in two weeks. XLR is expected to have an inlet very quickly also.
    That's awesome! I've been holding out on picking up a chassis as wanted one of these. Thanks for following up!
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Just wondering if there is a Left handed option to?

And who carries/imports XLR? I thought they didn't have a distributor in Canada. Any word on an inletted LSS-XL?
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vultr View Post
    And who carries/imports XLR? I thought they didn't have a distributor in Canada. Any word on an inletted LSS-XL?
    Not sure who imports XLR.

MDT will not have the LSS-XL inletted for a while. Only the ESS for now. That's what we were told anyways. You as their customer may have more pull than us.

Thanks

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LJP View Post
    Just wondering if there is a Left handed option to?
    Coming soon...keep watching our online shop for updates.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar
    Just ordered your deadline receiver with an ESS from Mystic precision.
    My plan would be to keep the same action through many barrel changes, and for many years, savage style shank easily allows this for me.

My question would be, what parts would be required for long term maintenance and if they can be eventually purchased?
    I'm thinking most probably firing pin and firing pin spring, I see you sell bolt heads so having a spare one will also take care of extractors and extractor springs.

Before purchasing I also didn't notice the top rail is aluminium, but looks beefy.
    I assume that torq specs and Loctite type will be specified in instructions? Should be good enough to hold something heavyweight like a razor gen ll on a spuhr mount?

Setup will be a low recoil 308

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post
    Just ordered your deadline receiver with an ESS from Mystic precision.
    My plan would be to keep the same action through many barrel changes, and for many years, savage style shank easily allows this for me.

My question would be, what parts would be required for long term maintenance and if they can be eventually purchased?
    I'm thinking most probably firing pin and firing pin spring, I see you sell bolt heads so having a spare one will also take care of extractors and extractor springs.

Before purchasing I also didn't notice the top rail is aluminium, but looks beefy.
    I assume that torq specs and Loctite type will be specified in instructions? Should be good enough to hold something heavyweight like a razor gen ll on a spuhr mount?

Setup will be a low recoil 308
    Action carries lifetime support, so you don't have to buy parts. email us if you wish to buy spares.

Aluminum rail is beefy and held by 6 8x32 screws plus 2 dowel pins. we have had heavy scopes mounted without any issues. Steel rails can be ordered as well at an extra cost. Torque specs can be found on our website.

Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345