M+M Industries M10x DMR - Non-Restricted 18.6” in 7.62x39mm Canada

Gotta remember the US MSRP went up with the announcement of the DMR model though. It was close to a grand US before.

The other thing to remember is most guns sell for less then the MSRP in the States. In the past the US MSRP was more in line with the imported Canadian price for many manufacturer's.
At the end of the day the price is the price, but the warranty support from the importer is a concern.

I've seen many digs towards North Sylva on CGN but I can't recall North Sylve ever addressing the concerns in a consistent manor.

In addition to this, they don't have to pay excise tax when shipping items cross boarder so the cost to manufacturer is even less...

P.S. North Sylva admin, you can keep deleting my comments, but I will continue to highlight your collusion and ####ty business practice to anyone with a modicum of common sense.

Man your a whiny beatch!!! From one forum to the next ......thread to thread it’s whine whine whine with you put that effort to some good use and do something constructive.

You can say whatever you want about other guns and common practices etc., but when the screwjob is this blatantly in your face, I wouldn't buy one if it came with a fire extinguisher and my arse was alight.

Anyone price an ACR or XCR lately?

Yeah I know they have shot up almost a grand of what I paid for one new. I was going to go for the 10x and get rid of the XCR but I like the ergos and finish of the XCR too much and it has been nothing short of utterly reliable and accurate, The biggest reason though is I much prefer 10 round pistol mags vs. 5 rounds in the 10x.

You can say whatever you want about other guns and common practices etc., but when the screwjob is this blatantly in your face, I wouldn't buy one if it came with a fire extinguisher and my arse was alight.

"other guns"??? You must have a stroke whenever you purchase groceries, fill up your vehicles gas tanks, your oil tank. Have you had your septic system scoped recently??? Had your vehicle repaired at a shop in the last 25 years? If so I'm surprised you haven't been committed and wearing a straight jacket yet. The only mistake M+M made was to deal with a couple Canadian retailers/distibutors who, because of their own incompetence, decided to air their stupidity publicly.

Without knowledge of costs/profit margins/pressures from investors/creditors how do you pretend to understand what is just or not?

Last edited:
"other guns"??? You must have a stroke whenever you purchase groceries, fill up your vehicles gas tanks, your oil tank. Have you had your septic system scoped recently??? Had your vehicle repaired at a shop in the last 25 years? If so i'm surprised you haven't been committed and wearing a straight jacket yet. The only mistake m+m made was to deal with a couple canadian retailers/distibutors who because of their own incompetence decided to air their stupidity publicly.

Without knowledge of costs/profit margins/pressures from investors/creditors how do you pretend to understand what is just or not?

bingo!

Anyone have a recommendation for iron sights for these, something low that allows for a proper cheek weld?

I'm using B&T apc sights(kind of like Fab Defense ones). When folded down they have pistol backup sights built in that's almost inline with my red dot sight

The only mistake M+M made was to deal with a couple Canadian retailers/distibutors who, because of their own incompetence, decided to air their stupidity publicly.

Yknow you're right.
Those Canadian retailers/distributors are obviously morons just pulling prices out of thin air. That wasn't a red flag.
But of course, this was all before the revolutionary DMR safety was announced. I can't imagine the sweet grouping you'll get with that.

So, how many times have people sold you the Brooklyn Bridge?

The m10x had to have the worst product launch ever. M&M's incompetence at marketing and producing this gun makes me worried about warranty etc.

We have Trijicon MRO with low mount (MRO-C-2200004) in stock that provides perfect cheek weld with the M10x.

MBXC99S.jpg

cABUzwF.jpg

Last edited:
The other thing to remember is most guns sell for less then the MSRP in the States.
MSRP often bears no resemblance to selling price. Case in point, the new Ruger PC rifle's MSRP is $600 but despite the fact that they are in high demand I have already seen them selling stateside for less than $500, so discounted by about 17%. Based on that if this gun's MSRP is $1500 US it should sell in the states for around $1200-1250. Even with the exchange, etc. it's pretty hard to justify a $750 price jump for Canadians. If I'm going to get screwed I would at least want flowers & a dinner first.

I agree it's a nice looking gun but the price jump and all the theatrics have killed my enthusiasm. I think I'll just wait for Wolverine to come out with their 7.62x39 version of the WK 180 for a lot less dough and guaranteed good warranty service.

We have cleaned up the posts related to the absurd insinuation and the reaction to it. Please stay on topic and be reminded this is the business forum. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom