Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: M+M Industries M10x DMR - Non-Restricted 18.6” in 7.62x39mm Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hardballer View Post
    The delivery schedule is sporadic at best. I ordered in Nov from Sports Action and there are no indications when they'll be delivered. It would have been quicker to pick one off a shelf at a stocking dealer, pre-orders seem hard to manage in this industry. Won't jump on those again anytime soon.
    Yeah i learned my lesson with the macdef slr. It's my first and last preorder.

I can’t get an answer from the company I have a pre order with. They said this was an incomplete shipment so not everyone got their orders filled. But how can one shop have a bunch and another only get one or two. NS should’ve sent rifles to companies that did pre orders first so people with money in the game would get their rifles first. If I had known they would’ve been on the shelf before I got mine I would’ve waited and gone that route. I’m not bitching about pre orders (I’m waiting for an SLR as well) just when the rifle is available those who are on the list should get them first.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    LOL, preorders getting burned.

In other news, water is wet.

Found one for sale at a local retailer. Bought it from them. If my pre order ever fills maybe I’ll have 2. Lol

I hate this dmr marketing and how north sylva and M&M acted, swore I wouldn't support them but at the end of the day wanted the gun and saw reliable posted they had one in stock and I do like them so caved and ordered one. I am disgusted with myself though.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    Yeah i learned my lesson with the macdef slr. It's my first and last preorder.
    Weren't you trashing everyone who did a pre order and pre ordered these a while back!?!??!
    Then you go and pre order the macdef rifle.??!?!?!? Lol
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    I hate this dmr marketing and how north sylva and M&M acted, swore I wouldn't support them but at the end of the day wanted the gun and saw reliable posted they had one in stock and I do like them so caved and ordered one. I am disgusted with myself though.
    LOL, you just need to disassociate the rifles themselves (which appear to be excellent), from the manufacturer and distributor (who are purported to be slimy and greedy). After all, the millsurp guys have no problem feverishly collecting firearms invented by Nazis and manufactured by Concentration Camp Slave Labour! Based on that, surely you can forgive yourself and just enjoy the rifle for what it is - a well-executed & innovative hybrid design suitable for banging steel or game out to 300m....
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Weren't you trashing everyone who did a pre order and pre ordered these a while back!?!??!
    Then you go and pre order the macdef rifle.??!?!?!? Lol
    Nah i was just mocking people that got t81 preorder or not and still do. I had no opinion on this rifle. I found ns and m+ms actions a bit distasteful but i had interest in the rifle. Along with the wk180c proposed in 7.62x39 are contenders to replace the vz. Im awaiting bartoks range review.

But yes. I threw a hundred bucks towards macdef. And it will show up hopefully before i get back in the country. If not guess i have a sweet dmr ar in my future.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    Nah i was just mocking people that got t81 preorder or not and still do. I had no opinion on this rifle. I found ns and m+ms actions a bit distasteful but i had interest in the rifle. Along with the wk180c proposed in 7.62x39 are contenders to replace the vz. Im awaiting bartoks range review.

But yes. I threw a hundred bucks towards macdef. And it will show up hopefully before i get back in the country. If not guess i have a sweet dmr ar in my future.
    All good, same way as I mock all the stooges who bought into the whole macdef pre order.
    Funny as how the m10x and macdef were announced pretty close to each other and yet only 1 is here
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    All good, same way as I mock all the stooges who bought into the whole macdef pre order.
    Funny as how the m10x and macdef were announced pretty close to each other and yet only 1 is here
    I'll bet the M10x will take an AK drum mag too!