Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 212141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: M+M Industries M10x DMR - Non-Restricted 18.6” in 7.62x39mm Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    for FORWARD ASSIST uppers only. Dont order slick side if you want delivery this fall.
    Even if it isn't what you want, buy it, use it, trade or sell it when the upper you want becomes available...
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple57 View Post
    I had one round that just did not want to come out and I had to drive the charging handle into the table a few times to clear it.
    I had the same problem with Norinco. I had to use cleaning rod to hammer it out.

I think Norinco is hotter and on setting 2, action cycles too fast. Although there was no damage to the casing.

What setting was the gas system on when you got stuck casing?

Hey CGN'ers,

After negotiating a special buy on a year end sale with M+M Industries, we are happy to announce the MAP price on the M10X rifles has been lowered to $1,699.00

Please visit any of the dealers on the 1st post on this thread to secure yours today!

Thanks,

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Hey CGN'ers,

After negotiating a special buy on a year end sale with M+M Industries, we are happy to announce the MAP price on the M10X rifles has been lowered to $1,699.00

Please visit any of the dealers on the 1st post on this thread to secure yours today!

Thanks,
    Try 699

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Hey CGN'ers,

Thanks,
    Don't you mean after realizing these are soon to be prohibited we want to clear our inventory before its too late ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Don't you mean after realizing these are soon to be prohibited we want to clear our inventory before its too late ?
    More like we screwed up but we’re too proud to admit it right away.

For 1700 msrp I’ll get one when it goes on sale for 1500. A step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
    More like we screwed up but we’re too proud to admit it right away.

For 1700 msrp I’ll get one when it goes on sale for 1500. A step in the right direction.
    I will get one when they go on clearance for 600$ When they realize that it was overpriced and noone is buying them

Hey CGN'ers,

Thanks,
    Get them down to 1200 where they should have been originally, then we'll talk

Tough crowd lol

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerwitz View Post
    Get them down to 1200 where they should have been originally, then we'll talk
    $1400 was the price it was supposed to be, but then greed got in everyone's way. Still never buying from Wanstall's ever again.
    f:P