Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: M+M Industries M10x DMR - Non-Restricted 18.6” in 7.62x39mm Canada

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jagermyster View Post
    Seems like the type 81 is still the best bang for your buck as far as price and performance go
    Why? Those are 5 - 8moa guns based on the youtube review I watched where an optic was in use. An SKS shoots better than that but at 20% of the price

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
    More like we screwed up but we’re too proud to admit it right away.

For 1700 msrp I’ll get one when it goes on sale for 1500. A step in the right direction.
    Ditto!
    |CCFR|

I loved the fit and finish on mine. Didn’t like the sub par accuracy and the ultra light trigger messing up and causing doubles..

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    The Romanian one fits aswell. If it functions is a different story

Romanian drum on left, Russian drum on right

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

Looks awesome! Maybe it has already been posted and I missed it, but what kind of groups are people getting with these? I've been thinking of picking one up.

Hey all,

I have had mine for a little short of a year. Shot most available ammo through it, and agree with others that the Barneul ammo is the most reliable. I average 4 inch groups at 100m. I could improve this with use of a scope and quality ammo, but as I see it, this is a 150 yard range/hunting rifle with a cool factor.

The things I have noticed is some slight marring on the bolt camming lug that I have stoned down. The same as one gets on an ak as the bolt and bolt carrier settle in with each other. There is non on the bolt locking lugs.

Can we get past the hate on this rifle and enjoy it for what it is. I do agree that it is not a DMR. It is as accurate as any other auto 7.62x39. I get the same from my mini 30. I do not own an sks as I dont care for commie ex war guns as i dont like the though that they may have killed some poor civilians.

Regards,

Keith

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Prices went down quite a lot, i could not resist, at 1500 all in BNIB at the dealer, i did not shoot it yet, i call it my AK 47 rifle, it look alike the real thing.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith C View Post
    Hey all,

Can we get past the hate on this rifle and enjoy it for what it is. I do agree that it is not a DMR. It is as accurate as any other auto 7.62x39. I get the same from my mini 30. I do not own an sks as I dont care for commie ex war guns as i dont like the though that they may have killed some poor civilians.

Regards,

Keith
    Nice.. First post and already triggered.. Just by the thought that just maybe a certain rifle may have massacred civilians

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Nice.. First post and already triggered.. Just by the thought that just maybe a certain rifle may have massacred civilians
    Same argument that the left uses when they claim firearms kill people. It takes away personal responsibility and places it on an object, which is one of the key liberal anchors for the firearms ban.