Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: M+M Industries M10x DMR - Non-Restricted 18.6” in 7.62x39mm Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    Initially $1450 but jumped to $2000 after m+m decided to milk more money from our market. Along the way also backing out on goodwill business agreements with a smaller importer. Not to mention lies and misinformation posted on social media to defelct blame.

Rubbed a good chunk of potential buyers the wrong way and many swore off never to buy anything from m+m
    After that fiasco im kinda putting in hopes that Irunguns if I remember correctly they did say they would try to bring some into the Canadian market once the American market recives their dmr versions we could be seeing them at a much lower price if their able too

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Well once the sub MOA targets( with good ammo) start getting posted, along with the 2-3MOA (with surplus) ..... then maybe all the DMR hype and the extra accuracy tax will be worth it!

It is a nice looking gun that's for sure, too bad surplus has gone up so much as this would be a styling surplus blaster specially if it can out performs the CZ's and SKS's......

Looking forward to some range reports.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    Initially $1450 but jumped to $2000 after m+m decided to milk more money from our market. Along the way also backing out on goodwill business agreements with a smaller importer. Not to mention lies and misinformation posted on social media to defelct blame.

Rubbed a good chunk of potential buyers the wrong way and many swore off never to buy anything from m+m
    I'd be in for 1450.....but for 2000....count me out.....I do have to say these look amazing!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Hopefully the quality is worth the extra markup.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN frequent flyer
    I can say it's built solid. I have one here and there's nothing cheap or flimsy about it. I haven't shot it yet, hopefully I can this weekend.

While i dont agree with the pricing changes, it is kind of par for the course. The m10x on the american side is backordered and priced at $1499. If you do the import costs, exchange etc you are looking at probably around what they are priced at in Canada. So an importer isn't going to really tip the scale unless our dollar gets stronger or the American MSRP drops.

With how m+m deals though is what has me on the fence.. I just want good warranty coverage North of the border. More than realistic expectation. Will North Sylva be receiving extra parts for warranty and servicing purposes on these?
    Last edited by ROYAL403; 06-13-2018 at 11:53 AM. Reason: typo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ROYAL403 View Post
    While i dont agree with the pricing changes, it is kind of par for the course. The m10x on the american side is backordered and priced at $1499. If you do the import costs, exchange etc you are looking at probably around what they are priced at in Canada. So an importer isn't going to really tip the scale unless our dollar gets stronger or the American MSRP drops.

With how m+m deals though is what has me on the fence.. I just want good warranty coverage North of the border. More than realistic expectation. Will North Sylva be receiving extra parts for warranty and servicing purposes on these?
    Gotta remember the US MSRP went up with the announcement of the DMR model though. It was close to a grand US before.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Anyway to rig AK wood furniture on these? I know...old school. I see attaching a wood foreend may be problematic.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Gotta remember the US MSRP went up with the announcement of the DMR model though. It was close to a grand US before.
    Oh trust me i remember! I was going to jump on the pre-order boat until that sank hard. I just mean in current markets and current offerings once imported will be no cheaper. Unless somebody can find a non-DMR version that is. Gotta love those DMR match grade safetys though..

Quote Originally Posted by bbc View Post
    If you are counting on North Sylva to provide warranty support you may want to check out their Google reviews...

From my experience they have been horrible to deal with. We are talking over 9 months for a $2 part that I ended up having to import myself. They never responded to follow-up emails or voicemail.

I feel ya there. Sold off multiple Kriss firearms due to the same issue. Glad you got your part imported what a hassle.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalibaba View Post
    Any dealers have any extra after pre-orders are filled? Let me know credit card is burning a hole in me pocket.
    We've got them in stock and ready to ship!

https://www.kellysonline.ca/products...m10x-7-62-x-39