Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: M+M Industries M10x DMR - Non-Restricted 18.6” in 7.62x39mm Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Gotta remember the US MSRP went up with the announcement of the DMR model though. It was close to a grand US before.
    The other thing to remember is most guns sell for less then the MSRP in the States. In the past the US MSRP was more in line with the imported Canadian price for many manufacturer's.
    At the end of the day the price is the price, but the warranty support from the importer is a concern.

I've seen many digs towards North Sylva on CGN but I can't recall North Sylve ever addressing the concerns in a consistent manor.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Maybe when they drop to 14-1500. If not, I’m good.

Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    Maybe when they drop to 14-1500. If not, I’m good.
    Same here.
    Long live Alberta.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbc View Post
    In addition to this, they don't have to pay excise tax when shipping items cross boarder so the cost to manufacturer is even less...

P.S. North Sylva admin, you can keep deleting my comments, but I will continue to highlight your collusion and ####ty business practice to anyone with a modicum of common sense.
    Man your a whiny beatch!!! From one forum to the next ......thread to thread it’s whine whine whine with you put that effort to some good use and do something constructive.
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

CGN frequent flyer
    Anyone price an ACR or XCR lately?

You can say whatever you want about other guns and common practices etc., but when the screwjob is this blatantly in your face, I wouldn't buy one if it came with a fire extinguisher and my arse was alight.
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by wrangler4867 View Post
    Anyone price an ACR or XCR lately?
    Yeah I know they have shot up almost a grand of what I paid for one new. I was going to go for the 10x and get rid of the XCR but I like the ergos and finish of the XCR too much and it has been nothing short of utterly reliable and accurate, The biggest reason though is I much prefer 10 round pistol mags vs. 5 rounds in the 10x.
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_B View Post
    You can say whatever you want about other guns and common practices etc., but when the screwjob is this blatantly in your face, I wouldn't buy one if it came with a fire extinguisher and my arse was alight.
    "other guns"??? You must have a stroke whenever you purchase groceries, fill up your vehicles gas tanks, your oil tank. Have you had your septic system scoped recently??? Had your vehicle repaired at a shop in the last 25 years? If so I'm surprised you haven't been committed and wearing a straight jacket yet. The only mistake M+M made was to deal with a couple Canadian retailers/distibutors who, because of their own incompetence, decided to air their stupidity publicly.

Without knowledge of costs/profit margins/pressures from investors/creditors how do you pretend to understand what is just or not?
    Last edited by Jaylegger; 06-13-2018 at 04:46 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylegger View Post
    "other guns"??? You must have a stroke whenever you purchase groceries, fill up your vehicles gas tanks, your oil tank. Have you had your septic system scoped recently??? Had your vehicle repaired at a shop in the last 25 years? If so i'm surprised you haven't been committed and wearing a straight jacket yet. The only mistake m+m made was to deal with a couple canadian retailers/distibutors who because of their own incompetence decided to air their stupidity publicly.

Without knowledge of costs/profit margins/pressures from investors/creditors how do you pretend to understand what is just or not?
    bingo!

Anyone have a recommendation for iron sights for these, something low that allows for a proper cheek weld?
    Having something and not needing it is far better than needing something and not having it. Seems like simple logic to me!