Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: M+M Industries M10x DMR - Non-Restricted 18.6” in 7.62x39mm Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aldy86 View Post
    Anyone have a recommendation for iron sights for these, something low that allows for a proper cheek weld?
    I'm using B&T apc sights(kind of like Fab Defense ones). When folded down they have pistol backup sights built in that's almost inline with my red dot sight
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Thanks bfiles, I’ll look into that
    Having something and not needing it is far better than needing something and not having it. Seems like simple logic to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylegger View Post
    The only mistake M+M made was to deal with a couple Canadian retailers/distibutors who, because of their own incompetence, decided to air their stupidity publicly.
    Yknow you're right.
    Those Canadian retailers/distributors are obviously morons just pulling prices out of thin air. That wasn't a red flag.
    But of course, this was all before the revolutionary DMR safety was announced. I can't imagine the sweet grouping you'll get with that.

So, how many times have people sold you the Brooklyn Bridge?
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

The m10x had to have the worst product launch ever. M&M's incompetence at marketing and producing this gun makes me worried about warranty etc.

xxxxxxxx
    Last edited by BRASSTACKS; 01-29-2020 at 01:19 PM.
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by platnumbob View Post
    Anyway to rig AK wood furniture on these? I know...old school. I see attaching a wood foreend may be problematic.
    A yugo buttstock will likely fit

We have Trijicon MRO with low mount (MRO-C-2200004) in stock that provides perfect cheek weld with the M10x.

Last edited by North_Sylva; 06-16-2018 at 10:36 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_B View Post
    ...I wouldn't buy one if it came with a fire extinguisher and my arse was alight.
    I have to remember this one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    The other thing to remember is most guns sell for less then the MSRP in the States.
    MSRP often bears no resemblance to selling price. Case in point, the new Ruger PC rifle's MSRP is $600 but despite the fact that they are in high demand I have already seen them selling stateside for less than $500, so discounted by about 17%. Based on that if this gun's MSRP is $1500 US it should sell in the states for around $1200-1250. Even with the exchange, etc. it's pretty hard to justify a $750 price jump for Canadians. If I'm going to get screwed I would at least want flowers & a dinner first.

I agree it's a nice looking gun but the price jump and all the theatrics have killed my enthusiasm. I think I'll just wait for Wolverine to come out with their 7.62x39 version of the WK 180 for a lot less dough and guaranteed good warranty service.

Administrator
    We have cleaned up the posts related to the absurd insinuation and the reaction to it. Please stay on topic and be reminded this is the business forum. Thank you