Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: M+M Industries M10x DMR - Non-Restricted 18.6” in 7.62x39mm Canada

I was told the same thing by Tenda when I called earlier this week - that not all of their order had been filled and that some pre-orders could not be filled until a second shipment of M10Xs arrives in Canada (ETA unknown, but "not too long"). Fortunately for me, my pre-order was placed in early November and my rifle is currently in transit with Canpar. Not all pre-orders will be so fortunate, but I have no idea where the cut-off line would be. I'm guessing that if you did not receive a call to settle up your account, the writing is obviously on the wall. Aside from that, it is "watch and shoot" on the arrival of M10X pre-orders....
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by WarWolf View Post
    I seriously hope this isn't true. Consider many people who pre-ordered are still waiting and there are retailers who are selling non pre orders.
    This is what I was told by the company I have a pre order with. I was late to the game getting in on it so hopefully I see the rifle this fall sometime. It sucks that there are retailers who obviously didn’t do a pre order and now have rifles they can sell and I’ve got money down already and have to wait. I’ve passed on getting a BCL 102 a couple times cause I thought this would be here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    I was told the same thing by Tenda when I called earlier this week - that not all of their order had been filled and that some pre-orders could not be filled until a second shipment of M10Xs arrives in Canada (ETA unknown, but "not too long"). Fortunately for me, my pre-order was placed in early November and my rifle is currently in transit with Canpar. Not all pre-orders will be so fortunate, but I have no idea where the cut-off line would be. I'm guessing that if you did not receive a call to settle up your account, the writing is obviously on the wall. Aside from that, it is "watch and shoot" on the arrival of M10X pre-orders....
    I’ve been told not too long or any day now every month since March.

I ordered mine back in October, paid in full and who I ordered it from are saying they are getting their order next week. I think I was one of the first to pre-order with them so hopefully I'll get mine, It's my Birthday at the end of the month and would be a good bday present.

CGN frequent flyer
    Got to the range with mine yesterday.

I put a brand new Mepro M21 sight on it and found it was defective, so unfortunately for now I cannot say how accurate the rifle is. The sight is going back for warranty repair.

I did find one thing peculiar... You cannot cycle the bolt with the hammer down and on safe. You can rack the bolt with the hammer cocked and on safe but not dropped and on safe.

Never had a rifle do that before.

Another point is the bolt stays open on the last round but closes when the mag is removed.... so you always need to rack the action to change an empty mag.

Not saying if this is good or bad... just saying that's how it works.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    They forgot to write dmr stock and dmr 5 round magazine in the description.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    They forgot to write dmr stock and dmr 5 round magazine in the description.
    How original. Not.
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    How original. Not.
    Sorry, not sorry

But honestly though, it sure is a beautiful looking rifle and the reviews so far seem pretty decent but you gotta agree rebranding it a DMR rifle and spamming all of these "DMR components" in the new description, with a higher price tag, is pretty cheesy and deserving of DMR-quality ribbing

I'm anxious to see some accuracy tests. Anyone?

CGN frequent flyer
    LOve that reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Sorry, not sorry

But honestly though, it sure is a beautiful looking rifle and the reviews so far seem pretty decent but you gotta agree rebranding it a DMR rifle and spamming all of these "DMR components" in the new description, with a higher price tag, is pretty cheesy and deserving of DMR-quality ribbing

I'm anxious to see some accuracy tests. Anyone?

Sorry, but no, not really. I honestly find the DMR jokes to be childish and tiresome at this point. The joke is old and now that the rifles are here it is even more lame than ever. But whatever - knock yourself out. I'll see if I can recall some "knock, knock" jokes to contribute to your chuckle-fest!
    Mark C