Canadian made "black" rifle

They've already said they probably won't make an upper but there is another Canadian company that is making uppers so $1200 ish complete should be in the ballpark. And yes, I think they will be a successful package for that price :)
I love my 180B and a more modern version of it would be awesome.

My greasy loins quiver with anticipation! :rockOn:
$1200 rough-ish for a complete, aluminum lower AR180b!?!? I'll sell a kidney and cash out some of my stock to pick one up as long as it's reliable.

Let's just hope they don't' f**k the whole thing up by putting some ridiculous 8lb bull barrel on it to try and appease the Sub MOA twits....

Last edited:
My greasy loins quiver with anticipation! :rockOn:
$1200 rough-ish for a complete, aluminum lower AR180b!?!? I'll sell a kidney and cash out some of my stock to pick one up as long as it's reliable.

Let's just hope they don't' f**k the whole thing up by putting some ridiculous 8lb bull barrel on it to try and appease the Sub MOA twits....

Well two things. I can't shoot with you anymore as I can't unsee the words "my greasy loins quiver", and maybe they'll put on a special 1 in 14 twist barrel just for yours. ;)

Well two things. I can't shoot with you anymore as I can't unsee the words "my greasy loins quiver", and maybe they'll put on a special 1 in 14 twist barrel just for yours. ;)

lolol
Hey 1:9 twist is just fine as well.
Speaking of shooting, let me know the schedule. I'm free until 7 Jan more or less. We should get out while the weather is being favourable Sir.

Back
Top Bottom