Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718

Thread: M10X statement - Wanstalls

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    That's what I pointed out. Mickey Mouse said that Disco Something has filed review application and submitted the sample. How Wanstalls "did their side of the bargain" in making M10X "approved as non-restricted" is beyond me. Frankly sounds like BS.

Thinking in simple terms this is what is likely: W called RCMP to find out the status. After quick kick in the butt RCMP finally took a look at CanAm sample (they are already in trouble for reviewing too long, so something must be done) and issued FRT. Once they gave W FRT, W decided to quickly "jump the gun" and secure sales before CanAm or anybody else could. I bet no contract (takes time), just a quick understanding and agreement in principle for a possible volume and a price by MMouse to W. Started to take pre-orders. Now NS sees opportunity to make big $$$ and at the same time it will be huge loss in sales to NS as nobody would buy NS overpriced guns. So, like W, NS "jumps the gun" promises tons of $$$ to Mickey Mouse (who are more than happy to take it, remember, no contract with others). They change US MSRP, made up a model that is exclusive to Canada (no sale to US to avoid grey market), add $550 on price to make M10 expensive as all other NS products and here we go... Simple story of how I see it and something tells me I'm not too far from real events.

Well, we will all just have to wait 180 days until the rest of the Kennedy Files are released to find out if your super well supported hypothesis is correct.

I shall buy one and be the only one with an M10x. Enjoy your silly things like "paying rent on time" and "having food to eat". Who needs that when you can waste money on artificially inflated prices?

*dear internet, that is sarcasm, keep it in your pants*

CGN frequent flyer
    I just want to hear from Wanstall's.

Whats taking so long?

Maybe they already spent the thousands of dollars we loaned them in pre-orders.
    f:P

Based on the first post in this thread, the preorder looks like its not happening... so can we get our money back?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, #### Mickey Mouse & #### NS.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    Id rather get the gun
    CCFR/NFA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by drift1122 View Post
    Id rather get the gun
    Really, you'd pay 2000$ for an improved sks?

Expried Business Member
    Thank you CGN for you support and understanding.

This thread is now locked.