Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: M10X statement - Wanstalls

Expried Business Member

Exclamation M10X statement - Wanstalls

After speaking to Mike Meir (the President of M+M) at SHOT for several years,the answer was always "nothing yet" when asked of the rifle's status. In 2017 M+M told us that a bunch of years back a company called Disco "something" had submitted a sample for FRT and had not been heard from since. We were then led to believe that Canada Ammo had at one time expressed interest in the gun but had since washed their hands of it. We were asked to assist M+M in several ways to help get their gun a non restricted FRT. In return for our assistance we were promised distributor level pricing. We fulfilled our end of the deal...

At the time of the pre-sale, Mike stated there would be no distribution channels, but rather distribution level pricing to be offered to individual Canadian dealers. No exclusivity would be offered and that Canada Ammo, Wanstalls, and for that matter, any Canadian gun store could bring the gun to the Canadian market at the lowest possible price.

Currently we know nothing other than what M+M posts on their Facebook page. In light of this, we will be getting in touch those who have deposits on the pre-order to discuss their options.

This has been an extremely frustrating experience for us as we are accustomed to conducting business in a straight forward and ethical way. You, our customers have our most sincere apologies for our poor choice in partnership with M+M.

Sincerely,

The Wanstalls team

(we will leave this thread open for posting for a short while)
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 10-26-2017 at 05:45 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Well done.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    So..... no more pre order then????
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

So no word from M+M at all about the pre-orders they mentioned on Facebook a couple weeks ago?
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Well done.
    Agreed.

While frustrating for some people, at least you take ownership of your part.

Not like m+m.
    I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Um, er, ahhh, ummm, er, ahhh, um. -Justin Turdboy

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Who cares. Just take your money and send this company (M+M) out of Canada

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    If you have a pre order... we will be contacting you with options.

M+M can kiss goodbye their hope of making money from this market. Don't f#$k with Canadian gun owners and reputable shops like Wanstalls and CanAm.

Got my first pistol from you guys years ago and the service was excellent. Happy to have you guys as a local option.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    The disco something is CA. Now that mm has used and ditched you the same way they used and ditched CA. I have done business multiple times with you and CA and I know that this &$)) show started from m+m with north sylva in the back stage. Mm and ns have no ethic, trust in their books and I am glad Wanstalls is out of this &$): for good.

We now know that mm stands for mike /&$/!!: mouse. A low rat that has ended his chance before a single gun delivered. Let them fail their game competing with aks in the us.
    Last edited by Canada tail; 10-27-2017 at 01:00 AM.

CGN Regular
    Wow, I'm glad all of the stand up dealers are putting their cards on the table. Wanstalls sorry to hear about this sounds like you and Can-Am got the short end of this stick.

Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast