CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Thread: Trade-in program

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar

Trade-in program

Good morning all,

Tired of waiting to sell something on the EE and want to get into a new scope faster? Here at Go Big Tactical we will be offering a trade in program for those interested in upgrading. In order to qualify you must have the original box, papers, and the scope must be in excellent/functioning condition. If you're interested in learning more about this please PM us or email to sales@gobigtactical.ca

Thanks!

Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately for me if I kept every original box I'd have so much cardboard I'd be a fire hazard. Good luck

Yeah I really only keep the packaging to my Trijicon stuff, which I'll never part with. Good idea, kinda.

Thanks guys, new ideas are always a work in progress. If you are interested in the program, but do not have the box, send me a PM. Cheers!

If and when I buy new, I keep the box. But I have the room. I'll be interested in what comes in used as I don't really sell much.... just don't tell the wife...

Soon we will see Box and paper for sale on EE. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by sani0308 View Post
    Soon we will see Box and paper for sale on EE. LOL.
    haha you never know!

So far we've had lots of inquiries and a several successful users of our trade in program!

Did a deal with Go Big's trade in program. Was a large transaction. Everything went extremely well and better than expected. His customer service is A+++, extremely fast at responding. He offered me exactly what I was looking for, without knowing how long he would be stuck with my items (close to 10 000$ in value). Tom is easy to deal with and I would recommend anyone to try his trade in program. He is fair and will go the extra mile to make you satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by nikola499 View Post
    Did a deal with Go Big's trade in program. Was a large transaction. Everything went extremely well and better than expected. His customer service is A+++, extremely fast at responding. He offered me exactly what I was looking for, without knowing how long he would be stuck with my items (close to 10 000$ in value). Tom is easy to deal with and I would recommend anyone to try his trade in program. He is fair and will go the extra mile to make you satisfied.
    Thank you Nik! It was a pleasure doing business with you as well, and I’m happy to hear you are pleased with your trade in experience with us!