Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Scientific Miracle Makes You a Better Shooter!

GunNutz
    Ad says these have "precision" paint. Do you have any that come with "tactical" paint...because you know some us are high level "operators"

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMo View Post
    Ad says these have "precision" paint. Do you have any that come with "tactical" paint...because you know some us are high level "operators"
    TonyMo,
    excellent question. We don't have a tactical paint yet, but for a few extra dollars we will glue some leaves and bark to your targets for a nice 'Mossy Oak' look!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Range Rabbit View Post
    I hear that story a lot; many of the clubs that buy targets are only allowed to use them for supervised events. I'm experimenting with a line of rubber targets right now; like steel, they last a long time, can be used in any weather, but no ricochet risk. I'll be posting at length once I've tested them thoroughly.

Glenn.
    Non-metalic hanging targets, good idea.
    You need to grow your business and keep one step ahead of those "liberal amounts of laws " people .
    May be I will stamp a couple targets out of the old slicks and see how reactive they are.
    If they are liked, I would see if the range would buy store bought ones for the kids to join in.
    Rubber ones would not have to be 75 feet away.
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

Quote Originally Posted by Above49TH View Post
    Non-metalic hanging targets, good idea.
    You need to grow your business and keep one step ahead of those "liberal amounts of laws " people .
    May be I will stamp a couple targets out of the old slicks and see how reactive they are.
    If they are liked, I would see if the range would buy store bought ones for the kids to join in.
    Rubber ones would not have to be 75 feet away.
    I was out testing rubber targets again this past week; still not excellent.
    I'd like them to last thousands of rounds like the Rubber Dummies, so I'm going to get the rubber company to send more samples. Nice being able to test targets from 2 meters with a carbine; makes me feel super tactical!
    Glenn.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234