Scientific Miracle Makes You a Better Shooter!

Range Rabbit

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Don't buy that fancy new rifle! Don't bother with that $3000 scope! Range Rabbit Precision Paint will make you a better shooter with the guns you already have- GUARANTEED!*

Simply follow the included instructions during the break-in period, and you WILL become a better shooter.

Step One: Purchase any of the exciting steel targets at RangeRabbit.com.

Step Two: Methodically blast all Precision Paint from the AR500 steel using your firearm. When one side of the target has been completely scrubbed of Precision Paint, turn the target over and repeat on the other side. By now, you can really feel the Paint working; your accuracy has improved significantly! On rare occasions, you may need to turn the targets edge-on and shoot the paint off the target edges as well.

*Our Guarantee: If your accuracy has not improved after firing hundreds of rounds, Range Rabbit will refund the value of the paint on your target (about $2), or send you a partial can of easy-to-apply Precision Paint so you can recoat your targets. Partners in Precision!

Hostage1.jpg

Attachments

• Hostage1.jpg
    Hostage1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2,561
That sounds very impressive but I don't know if I can trust anything that is not in tactical colours or used by the navy seals.

That sounds very impressive but I don't know if I can trust anything that is not in tactical colours or used by the navy seals.

I assure you, sir, this was developed in co-operation with some Top Operators (Toperators?). Also, it's available in SEAL Silver, Delta Drab, and JTF... ummm... Jungle Green . This is some high-speed, low-drag s**t.

I wish my range would let us shoot steel, they only allow steel during competitions, etc.

Recently banned unsupervised usage of steel targets, which I can kind of understand.
If you don't know what you're doing they can be dangerous since our action range is only 20 yards long.

I had seen people shooting it way too close and on horrible angles, I wish they had a training course though that let you shoot steel by yourself just like holster training, etc.
All we need is someone to start blasting steel at 5 yards and get clipped by a ricochet, enough people already trying to shut us down as it is so I understand their decision.

I've heard rumblings that the CFO is thinking of banning steel all together.

Last edited:
I wish my range would let us shoot steel, they only allow steel during competitions, etc.

Recently banned unsupervised usage of steel targets, which I can kind of understand.
If you don't know what you're doing they can be dangerous since our action range is only 20 yards long.

I had seen people shooting it way too close and on horrible angles, I wish they had a training course though that let you shoot steel by yourself just like holster training, etc.
All we need is someone to start blasting steel at 5 yards and get clipped by a ricochet, enough people already trying to shut us down as it is so I understand their decision.

I've heard rumblings that the CFO is thinking of banning steel all together.

I hear that story a lot; many of the clubs that buy targets are only allowed to use them for supervised events. I'm experimenting with a line of rubber targets right now; like steel, they last a long time, can be used in any weather, but no ricochet risk. I'll be posting at length once I've tested them thoroughly.

Glenn.

I hear that story a lot; many of the clubs that buy targets are only allowed to use them for supervised events. I'm experimenting with a line of rubber targets right now; like steel, they last a long time, can be used in any weather, but no ricochet risk. I'll be posting at length once I've tested them thoroughly.

Glenn.

Interesting!

Keep us posted Glenn.

Well, truth be told, I bought a 6"x6" steel from RR and while revolver shooting it at 25yds I noticed that proper sight alignment is key to getting a "ring". Any less than perfect center-front-post-in-the-rear-groove is a miss. Slight vertical misalignment is also a miss.
Compare this to shooting a paper target lots when one can't really figure out where the round go.

I assure you, sir, this was developed in co-operation with some Top Operators (Toperators?). Also, it's available in SEAL Silver, Delta Drab, and JTF... ummm... Jungle Green . This is some high-speed, low-drag s**t.

Usually when looking to buy paint I can find either high-speed OR low-drag s**t. WOW! You've got both. Congrats to your Toperators. Looks like they have a winner!

Back
Top Bottom