My 2nd Son has his R/PAL... so I celebrated by doing this....

Nice score. Lucky boy.

PPCLI = Popcorn, peanuts, candy, licorice and ice cream lol!

Cheers,
EZTRGT
Kyle

Great thread Pops. Like seeing that grease syringe. I got one off you a 1000 years ago at a clinic. Turns out it's perfect for all kinds of precision lubrication.

Little badgers or rascals for the grandkids?

Christmas in Pemberton with my boys! My wife and sons GF were working on the turkey, stuffing, smashed potatoes so they kicked us out of the tiny apartment, this is what we got done by the FSR......

B2826908-B775-4344-BA69-E535748A2820.jpg

They both have their “Bear Medicine 870 rigs” but my one son in Vic traded his sniper rig, I sold it all and helped him buy a Citori CX 12 gauge 32” Invector Choke stack barrel!

Happy new year! Celebrate your families!!

Cheers, Barney

Attachments

• B2826908-B775-4344-BA69-E535748A2820.jpg
    B2826908-B775-4344-BA69-E535748A2820.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 340
Very nice Barney! Last September I drove out to Red Deer with all my daughters firearms and fishing gear, plus my trailer and quadrunner so she can use them in Whitehorse. One of them was a Magna ported Savage .338 Win Mag that my father gave her before he died when she told him she was moving there. I scoped it and loaded up a bunch of ammo for her to use with it. It is special when you can pass something like that on to your kids.

Then she got stopped in northern Alberta driving home with it all by an Alberta Conservation Officer. It took a bit of convincing on her part to make him understand that she was only driving through the province with a truck load of ammo, guns and fishing gear but wasnt actually hunting or fishing!

Back
Top Bottom