Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Customer Appreciation Contest - Win $100 Store Credit

Why I #FOCwithus ?
    Well FOC has given me great customer service each time I am in. I found FOC by simply searching online what was in my area. With each purchase I have made they are more than willing to answer all my questions and help with no pressure.
    Special shout out to Adam, Morgan, and Annie who are always willing to give me advice when I ask in person or by email.
    Looking forward to being a customer as they continue to grow.

1. found out about you via Instagram
    2. love FOC's Great products at even greater prices
    3. would love to see more gun specific parts ie pistol barrels, slides, comps etc
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take ~ Wayne Gretzky" ~ Michael Scott

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I found you guys here!

I do not have an account, but have no reason not to deal with you guys, you have great prices and a large and diverse product line; and from what I have read here at CGN, very happy customers!

I wish you were closer, I would love to stop in, and I will, if I get over that way.

Thanks for posting this contest.

Hi guys @FOC

#FOCwithus

I found you guys about a year ago, I was looking for a local dealer and found you site on CGN.
    I like shopping with you guys because your prices are competitive, and service is good. Your shipping is quick too.
    All o want to see in the future is more great deals. And maybe a free shipping after $xx ?
    But that is tough with shipping rates these days.
    KCCO

Oops
    Last edited by Pathfinder2017; 11-05-2017 at 01:39 PM.

As a complete newbie to firearms my workmate referred me to check out FOC. A few weeks later I took the plunge and stopped in to check out the store. Great location, really close to me and friendly staff. I bought my first firearms from them. They pretty much took me by the hand and walked me through the process and some options I had for my firearms needs. No pressure at all. Since then I've been addicted to thrill of shooting. I stop by from time to time at the brick and mortar store but am on their site almost daily. So much so that I called them to correct what would've been a very costly typo on one of their ads. Good deals on lots of items and good selection for such a small location. I think I'd like to see them do some sponsored events in the future. Maybe some swag giveaways. Keep up the good work!

CGN Regular
    I saw you guys on here and on Facebook. I like shopping with you because everything is reasonably priced and you guys have a good selection, and a well organized website. As for what I'd like to see in the future, well no out of stock 9mm! Haha.
    Thanks for having this contest.

Found you here. Like your website. Free shipping on larger purchases would be nice..
    Thanks for the contest!

Discovered FOC through friends/website

Love the customer service. Helped me on my purchases and gave great suggestons.

Would like to see your new range!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    I found out about you on the Dealers News section here on CGN. I also get updates from you every day to my inbox. The Facebook updates and ads are great s I get almost instant answers to question I have about products. I have bought a few guns and acesories from you guys and will be buying more.
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast