Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Customer Appreciation Contest - Win $100 Store Credit

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    - Found online
    - Unique items (bought your Nightwatch 870)
    - More of a parts and accessories selection would be nice, out of stock search option to help filter.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    I bought a Vortex Strike Eagle from you guys. Super fast communication, I emailed you guys with a couple of questions and you replied right away. Smooth and easy transactions and great prices.

I discovered FOC from CGN.
    I like shopping with FOC for the great prices and customer service.
    I would like to see more optics like Aimpoints in stock.

The free shipping's great. I buy a lot of reloading components from you guys. It would be nice to see a few more powder options.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    I m @foc because only you guys let me dry fire the rifle to feel the trigger pull before I buy it. I can look at and shoulder any rifle I asked for and not being judged.

CGN Regular
    I came across FOC randomly browsing for guns and gun parts, before I actually had my PAL. I drooled, then bookmarked. Later, I took a chance and ordered my second gun from FOC, first gun I had bought online. It was a Norc M305, and though the rifle is now barely recognizable, something that hasn't changed is that I come back to FOC as my first choice for ammo, parts and accessories. The only time I shop elsewhere is if FOC doesn't have what I am looking for.

If there was one thing I would like to see more of honestly is keeping stuff in stock. About half the time I buy elsewhere the item is actually carried by FOC, but is not in stock. PS, I wear the FOC Patch on my messenger bag everywhere I go!

The reason why I #FOCwithus Been following you folks on here prior to the start of your storefront operation and visited it on opening weekend; You have decent, friendly folks in your operation, competitive prices, availability of stock and selection; Keep up with more of the same.

-Discovered FOC on CGN

-Love the crazy huge inventory. It’s so nice to be able to put HANDS ON actual firearms and make comparisons before purchasing.

-Would like to see the team in a better and bigger location. Also more education programs/pal course availability to increase the shooting community.

Cheers. TP

Found out about you folks both on CGN and on Facebook. I really enjoy the website for its ease of use and your selection is top notch. The facebook ads are what really keep me coming back for more. Im hoping the future is more of the same (maybe more stock/variety of specific upgrade parts).

CGN Regular
    Found you via Google search. I'm currently eyeing a shadow 2 you have for sale.

-Found you guys from the other Canadian gun forum.

-Bought a few cases of ammo, the price was right at the time!

-You guys should do more bulk sales on ammo with free shipping like the other dealers.
    More social media presence to help push new products and upcoming sales.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast