Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Customer Appreciation Contest - Win $100 Store Credit

Found you guys by accident....
    Didn't expect such a quality shop in the area but a buddy suggested I swing by and the rest is history.....
    Great place for guns, ammo, accessories and shooting the stuff
    Would be great to see a bigger used inventory and a local place to do IPSC.
    Carry on doing what you do.
    Thanks.
    Life's too short to shoot an ugly gun 😁

I found you guys on this forum actually (Go CGN!).
    You had the muzzle brake and rails I needed.
    Sales! you can never have enough sales!

Nice people. Had the reloading stuff I wanted

CGN Regular
    Found FOC via google search. Am pleased to see the many good reviews from customers.
    Haven't bought anything yet, as I'm just starting out with the sport.
    Intend to visit sometime.
    What would I like to see? Not sure yet, just starting out with the sport.

Thanks!

Found out about FOC from a link mentioning the future FOC range.

The very first time i heard of FOC was actually from one of the YouTube videos from their opening. At the time i had just got my non restricted. Being from Oshawa i decided to check them out. Mainly because their inventory was refreshingly different compared to other stores around that mainly catered to the hunting crowd. I bought my first rifle from them. A 1942 Russian mosin nagant. I made my purchase online but the was a misprint in the title of which factory the rifle was made at. They gave me a call and even offered to refund my money because of the typo and cancel the order. That is something you dont really see and really does say alot about them as a business.

Later on i got my restricted. I ended up buying my first pistol from them. I had a ton of questions about license restrictions and transportation and they did everything to answer everything i was curious about. One part that stands out the most was when i went to pick up my pistol....i bought a trigger lock of course but one employee whipped out an esee 3 and cut it open for me.....its nice to see someone else who has a good taste for quality knives.

In the end i find that whenever im looking foe something their website it the first place i check. Every time ive been to the store i don't feel like im talking to someone who is trying to sell me something...i feel like im talking to someone who has the same interests as i do and for that reason it will always be my first choice.

RH

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Outlet Canada View Post
    Attachment 127153

Calling all FOC Supporters!

Let us know below why you #FOCwithus and be entered for a chance to win $100 store credit in your account!

We'll pick 3 winners on November 7th.
    Alan040
    Firearms Outlet Canada has been a great store to shop from Victoria BC. Great staff and even better sales. I have recommended FOC to many customers and I work in a store that sells non-restricted firearms and ammunition.

As a newbie into firearms and shooting, I have never felt more welcome and served than when I go to FOC.

Awesome customer service comes from their friendly and extremely knowledgeable employees. They are never out to make the quick or extra buck, but out to ensure your needs are met before you leave the store. For this reason I don't mind travelling a fair distance to give them my business.

I #FOC with them, and I recommend anyone to #FOC with them too.

#FOCwithus

Heard about FOC here.

Browsing the website I found something I was looking for in-stock so I ordered it. Shipping was fast and reasonably priced and the website had one of the best integrations of Interac payment I have seen.

While traveling through the area once, so I stopped for some ammo. Staff were all friendly and helpful.

I wouldn't change much....maybe add more products....
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

I found out about FOC through another site- Gun Owners Of Canada. I decided to check it out and not only
    did they have the ammo that I wanted; they had it a great price- and in large quantity!! It might not be that
    big of an issue now, but that was when decent .22 ammo was nearly impossible to find.

There service was great, shipping was reasonable, and the product was packaged professionally. Great stuff!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast