Customer Appreciation Contest - Win $100 Store Credit

Why I #FOCwithus ?
Well FOC has given me great customer service each time I am in. I found FOC by simply searching online what was in my area. With each purchase I have made they are more than willing to answer all my questions and help with no pressure.
Special shout out to Adam, Morgan, and Annie who are always willing to give me advice when I ask in person or by email.
Looking forward to being a customer as they continue to grow.

1. found out about you via Instagram
2. love FOC's Great products at even greater prices
3. would love to see more gun specific parts ie pistol barrels, slides, comps etc

I found you guys here!

I do not have an account, but have no reason not to deal with you guys, you have great prices and a large and diverse product line; and from what I have read here at CGN, very happy customers!

I wish you were closer, I would love to stop in, and I will, if I get over that way.

Thanks for posting this contest.:cheers:

Hi guys @FOC

#FOCwithus

I found you guys about a year ago, I was looking for a local dealer and found you site on CGN.
I like shopping with you guys because your prices are competitive, and service is good. Your shipping is quick too.
All o want to see in the future is more great deals. And maybe a free shipping after $xx ?
But that is tough with shipping rates these days.

As a complete newbie to firearms my workmate referred me to check out FOC. A few weeks later I took the plunge and stopped in to check out the store. Great location, really close to me and friendly staff. I bought my first firearms from them. They pretty much took me by the hand and walked me through the process and some options I had for my firearms needs. No pressure at all. Since then I've been addicted to thrill of shooting. I stop by from time to time at the brick and mortar store but am on their site almost daily. So much so that I called them to correct what would've been a very costly typo on one of their ads. Good deals on lots of items and good selection for such a small location. I think I'd like to see them do some sponsored events in the future. Maybe some swag giveaways. Keep up the good work!

I saw you guys on here and on Facebook. I like shopping with you because everything is reasonably priced and you guys have a good selection, and a well organized website. As for what I'd like to see in the future, well no out of stock 9mm! Haha.
Thanks for having this contest.

I found out about you on the Dealers News section here on CGN. I also get updates from you every day to my inbox. The Facebook updates and ads are great s I get almost instant answers to question I have about products. I have bought a few guns and acesories from you guys and will be buying more.

Because I'm flat out sick of dealing with bull#### dealers. Honest with customers and pricing is why your one of the first guys I check whenever I need something.

Googling daniel defense brought up FOC (but somebody else snagged before me)

I like that FOC always have the best customer service, same day shipping, and free shipping on order over $500 (though its on hold now)

I would like to see more reloading components in stock and more higher end competition stuff. I dig that 360 view feature very much.

I found your online store by searching “Glock 17L Canada”

The rotating photo of the pistol helped me decide I wanted it. And i liked the convenience of shipping with Canada Post.

Keep up the good work 👍🏻

I only recently moved to Canada and found out about you guys through here. I'm looking forward to shopping with you in the future and I'll personally be looking for pistols.

Great shop, I've never hesitated to recommend you. I discovered you on Google search for reload supplies aswell as on cgn. Had great dealings over the phone when had to call in, great staff. Only recommendation is to stay well stocked with reload supplies (dillon), components, guns and keep prices competitive.

Great bunch of guys. Friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Had the pleasure of dealing with Adam last time I was there. Father in law likes 'em too. Living in Cambridge I don't get to get out to FOC as much as I 'd like. Suggestions: open up shop out here! Thanks again and keep up the excellent service.

Here are the winners to our Customer Appreciation contest.
Thank you to every one who participated, we loved all your comments + feedback!
Stay tuned for more contest and giveaways!

customerappreciation-contest-winners.jpg

Attachments

• customerappreciation-contest-winners.jpg
    customerappreciation-contest-winners.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom