Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Customer Appreciation Contest - Win $100 Store Credit

Because I'm flat out sick of dealing with bull#### dealers. Honest with customers and pricing is why your one of the first guys I check whenever I need something.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Googling daniel defense brought up FOC (but somebody else snagged before me)

I like that FOC always have the best customer service, same day shipping, and free shipping on order over $500 (though its on hold now)

I would like to see more reloading components in stock and more higher end competition stuff. I dig that 360 view feature very much.

I found your online store by searching “Glock 17L Canada”

The rotating photo of the pistol helped me decide I wanted it. And i liked the convenience of shipping with Canada Post.

Keep up the good work 👍🏻

I only recently moved to Canada and found out about you guys through here. I'm looking forward to shopping with you in the future and I'll personally be looking for pistols.

CGN Regular
    Great shop, I've never hesitated to recommend you. I discovered you on Google search for reload supplies aswell as on cgn. Had great dealings over the phone when had to call in, great staff. Only recommendation is to stay well stocked with reload supplies (dillon), components, guns and keep prices competitive.

Great bunch of guys. Friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Had the pleasure of dealing with Adam last time I was there. Father in law likes 'em too. Living in Cambridge I don't get to get out to FOC as much as I 'd like. Suggestions: open up shop out here! Thanks again and keep up the excellent service.

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Here are the winners to our Customer Appreciation contest.
    Thank you to every one who participated, we loved all your comments + feedback!
    Stay tuned for more contest and giveaways!

Name:  customerappreciation-contest-winners.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  149.2 KB

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

CGN Regular