Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New MCX Virtus. You Asked for It And Its Here!!

CGN Regular
    Considering........

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe117 View Post
    Any info on price and where to buy? I don't see it as an item on MD Charlton's page.
    Agreed, I want to get one of these and I can't find one anywhere, except one or two that are priced more than I'm willing to spend. One vendor has one for 1999.99, which is almost too good to be true given retail price is 2600ish...need to ask more questions about that particular one, as I've been burned buying firearms that are inexplicably under the retail price.

Would someone please take my money?!?? I am ready to order!

I saw a fde grip at my.local shop yesterday
    Ctvsp
    When it all comes down, the last man standing is going to be standing there in shorts and sneakers [armed] with a '98 Mauser, and all the ninja-looking guys belly up at his feet- with all their cool gear

-louis awerbuck
    MEMBER OF CCFR,CSSA & CSAAA

Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    They are available and you can order them haha...

Hopefully you can shine a light on what options are now available as well as pricing?

Last time I checked with a retailer they weren't able to find out anything about this.

I am still interested in getting a complete upper setup later in the year if they are being supplied now. *Unless there's a Gen 4 coming out this Shot Show lol*
    Last edited by kaiu; 01-10-2019 at 02:54 PM.

http://mdcfirearms.ca/find_a_dealer.php

All our dealers can contact us for pricing, delivery time and possible stock of items. They are available in 5.56 11.5"& 16" and 300BLK if your heart desires a bit more fun! MSRP is $779 but dealers may sell for less.
    CALX-MCX-11B-556

Wewill be there at Shot Show and posting from SiG Day at the Clark County Range and from the Spectacular booth at the Show. Keep you posted on All new Incoming.
    Instagram sigsauercanda

[
    QUOTE=kaiu;15580907]Hopefully you can shine a light on what options are now available as well as pricing?

Last time I checked with a retailer they weren't able to find out anything about this.

I am still interested in getting a complete upper setup later in the year if they are being supplied now. *Unless there's a Gen 4 coming out this Shot Show lol*[/QUOTE]
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123