CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New MCX Virtus. You Asked for It And Its Here!!

Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    They are available and you can order them haha...
    Yeah, we can order them all we want, just like MCX and Virtus Barrel Assemblies eh? Except that they are all vaporware North of the border because SIG support to the Canadian market is non-existent! I have been trying to order Virtus Barrels since that model was launched, and MCX Barrel Assemblies before that. All without success and seemingly without your company's support. Colour me skeptical in the extreme.....
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    They are available and you can order them haha...

Hopefully you can shine a light on what options are now available as well as pricing?

Last time I checked with a retailer they weren't able to find out anything about this.

I am still interested in getting a complete upper setup later in the year if they are being supplied now. *Unless there's a Gen 4 coming out this Shot Show lol*
    Last edited by kaiu; 01-10-2019 at 02:54 PM.
    CSSA & CCFR Member

http://mdcfirearms.ca/find_a_dealer.php

All our dealers can contact us for pricing, delivery time and possible stock of items. They are available in 5.56 11.5"& 16" and 300BLK if your heart desires a bit more fun! MSRP is $779 but dealers may sell for less.
    CALX-MCX-11B-556

Wewill be there at Shot Show and posting from SiG Day at the Clark County Range and from the Spectacular booth at the Show. Keep you posted on All new Incoming.
    Instagram sigsauercanda

[
    QUOTE=kaiu;15580907]Hopefully you can shine a light on what options are now available as well as pricing?

Last time I checked with a retailer they weren't able to find out anything about this.

I am still interested in getting a complete upper setup later in the year if they are being supplied now. *Unless there's a Gen 4 coming out this Shot Show lol*[/QUOTE]
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center
    Exclusive Distributor for: Blaser, Sauer, and Kahles

I understand the MCX Virtus is not in stock in Canada at the moment. M.D. Charlton, can you say when they will be in stock again for orders from our dealers ? I need one. Bad.

These are made by Sig USA?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234