Thread: Remington RP9

Expired Industry Member

Remington RP9

Due to the price this one is used quite a bit by our shooting team and the guys love it.

Lot's of mixed reviews on the internet about these so I asked the team how they like it, malfunctions, positives, negatives etc. and they all loved it.

They have been shooting theirs since they landed here in Canada and had them in multiple competitions and range weekends. Tons of ammo put through them.

How about Holster and mag pouches? I'm not doing 3 gun or competition shooting but I'd still like something comfortable to put it in. My Jericho came with an OK holster and mag holster but even after doing some research I couldn't find any holsters available in Canada that are compatible, and I don't know enough about the different pistols out to extrapolate what "might" work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScottMisfits View Post
    How about Holster and mag pouches? I'm not doing 3 gun or competition shooting but I'd still like something comfortable to put it in. My Jericho came with an OK holster and mag holster but even after doing some research I couldn't find any holsters available in Canada that are compatible, and I don't know enough about the different pistols out to extrapolate what "might" work.

Thanks
    Same here, been looking for a holster and mag carriers and nothing in Canada. Also magazines need a couple more.

How does someone get a sweet looking Remington shirt from the second picture?

I love mine so far, no malfunctions and I'm selling my Glock because I shoot my RP9 way more.