Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you want to see us stock?

50 beowulf
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    8mm french revolver
    32acp
    40s&w
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

i'm looking for winchester .22 auto. I see they are doing new runs in the states.

VihtaVuori powder 3N38 specifically.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerforged View Post
    VihtaVuori powder 3N38 specifically.
    Yup , looking into VV powders.

Just saw this so I thought I would toss in my $0.015 worth. 8lb kegs of the most commonly used Hodgdon Extreme powders. Personally, I am looking for a reasonable cost and reliable local supply of H4350, Varget, H4831SC, and H4895. Another item I would like to see are bricks of LR & SR S&B primers. They seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but a greater selection of all components, and offer components in bulk if they’re available.
    Imho, you need to sharpen your pencil on pricing too.

If I can order 1000 bullets from Eastern Canada shipped to my door for cheaper than your before tax costs, you are loosing business.
    I prefer to support local, even if the pricing isn’t the best. If the pricing is significant though, well it is that old line about bulls and walking.
    There is another munitions company in the west here and it is the same thing, but their pricing is wayyyy out of whack, even up against bricks and mortar outfits.
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12