Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a CZ-858 for MAD experiments @ Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Ha ! I wish, but alas no. Nothing so extreme (awesome) as that. We used to buy new guns to use for this purpose but once they were stripped and got shuffled about the shop and have stuff piled on them then in and out of the vise or chuck blah blah blah they ended up barely worth the cost of parts. This time we are just looking for used to start with that are already scratched or dinged so it doesn't matter if we add more in the process and it doesn't cost us an arm and leg.

Still looking ,let me know what you have.
    7.62x39x2 lol
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

Bumpity bump...
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Bump. Willing to consider newer guns as well now, does not necessarily need to be a worn gun. Also willing to include some rare stuff for the right rifle. Let me know what you're into and I will see what turns up on the shelves.
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 01-12-2018 at 03:46 PM.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Looks like an 858 just popped up on the ee today. Just curious to see what you guys have up your sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Bump. Willing to consider newer guns as well now, does not necessarily need to be a worn gun. Also willing to include some rare stuff for the right rifle. Let me know what you're into and I will see what turns up on the shelves.

Just set a message to Joseph on his cell . I got one with 15.5'' barell . We will work out something ..

cant wait to find out what your cooking up

there was a used one at wanstalls a couple weeks ago with a shot out barrel...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12