Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: CHEAP 7,62x39 NON-CORROSIVE !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What is this, newbie crabby pants day?

Where you can find the most expensive condos...
    Just to let everyone know that I got 1 cartridge that is out of spec. I won't chamber fully into my NEA upper and caused my BCG kinda stuck kinda hard (about 90, 95% closed) with a live round inside the chamber on Sunday (it was loaded in the middle of the mag so when no bang after the click I starting investigating and found the BCG stuck). Eventually I got it out and found the bottom part of the case seems to expanded like an already fired case before running a resizing die. I shot about 40% of a case of 1000 without any previous issue so I would definitely count this one as an odd case. The rest of the 50ish rounds I bought to the range fired all 100% ok after that round.

Definitely not a rant at all so don't get me wrong Just to share my experience with the others. Still great ammo and I will keep buying! But I will start running a gauge on all the rounds I am bringing to the range before putting it into the gun for I know the gauge would have caught that problem round.
    CCFR member now...

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    Quote Originally Posted by lavino View Post
    Just to let everyone know that I got 1 cartridge that is out of spec. I won't chamber fully into my NEA upper and caused my BCG kinda stuck kinda hard (about 90, 95% closed) with a live round inside the chamber on Sunday (it was loaded in the middle of the mag so when no bang after the click I starting investigating and found the BCG stuck). Eventually I got it out and found the bottom part of the case seems to expanded like an already fired case before running a resizing die. I shot about 40% of a case of 1000 without any previous issue so I would definitely count this one as an odd case. The rest of the 50ish rounds I bought to the range fired all 100% ok after that round.

Definitely not a rant at all so don't get me wrong Just to share my experience with the others. Still great ammo and I will keep buying! But I will start running a gauge on all the rounds I am bringing to the range before putting it into the gun for I know the gauge would have caught that problem round.
    There's always a chance your barrel may be a bit funky too, I have seen NEA barrels have some major issues.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

Where you can find the most expensive condos...
    Quote Originally Posted by p.Rundle View Post
    There's always a chance your barrel may be a bit funky too, I have seen NEA barrels have some major issues.
    That is possible and I won't rule it out. I am in the process of building a new 10.5" 7.62x39 upper It will be a diff brand barrel and BCG but stripped upper and rail still need be NEA since I got a few of them from SFRC. Will see how it goes
    CCFR member now...

its here! $350 for 1000 rounds

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman0 View Post
    thanks for the heads up

BANNED
    I bought a case of 1000 9mm and a bunch are all messed up primers half seated or set in twisted. Already pulled about 20 rounds out of the box without even seaeching too hard.. must say kind of a let down. Anyone else have any similar issues with the 9mm bulk ammo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer contact148's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman0 View Post

guess its gone don't see it on site?
    I helped turf Mark Holland
    Remember ONLY YOU can prevent firearms bans

Quote Originally Posted by jtuzyk View Post
    Thank you for stating the obvious, now go accept your Pulitzer
    You're the one that was asking.... maybe just go back to lurking.

CGN Regular
    I mean I realize this stuff is popular but do they only bring in 6 or 8 boxes at a time? it's usually available for maybe a day and then its gone! bring in a literal truckload!