Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516

Thread: CHEAP 7,62x39 NON-CORROSIVE !!!

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    5 cases just waiting for you guys

I look all the time to see if this is in stock! Never is... I can't seem to even bring up the sold out page so that I can add it to my notification list when you do have it in stock. Any ideas???

Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    I look all the time to see if this is in stock! Never is... I can't seem to even bring up the sold out page so that I can add it to my notification list when you do have it in stock. Any ideas???
    Here ya go, add this to your wishlist
    https://www.canadaammo.com/product/d...f-1000-rounds/
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Awesome!!! Thanks for that! Need more of this stuff!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jbmauser's Avatar
    I was finally able to grab a case of this stuff! I would get notifications that it was in stock but usually while at work so by the time I saw them it was sold out again.

Thanks for making this available CanadaAmmo. Can't wait to try it out in the Type 81.

What's everybody's opinion on this x39 ?? Accuracy?? Reliability?? Any range reports to share ??
    Member CSSA. Member OFAH . THATS THE PROBLEM WITH POLITICS REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS I KEEP GETTING SCREWED

CGN Regular
    My type 81 puts 5 of these within 4 inches at 50 yards on iron sights, which tells me it could be much better than that...hits about 4-5 inches left of point of aim, so I'll have to adjust the front sight to try at 100
    Last edited by cranswick; 03-27-2018 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob 22 View Post
    What's everybody's opinion on this x39 ?? Accuracy?? Reliability?? Any range reports to share ??
    It's great non corrosive plinking ammo, had one light primer strike but other than that it's been 100% reliable for me with about 300 rounds fired. Can't speak for accuracy since I was just shooting beer cans at about 25 yards
    CPC member

Quote Originally Posted by trainman278 View Post
    It's great non corrosive plinking ammo, had one light primer strike but other than that it's been 100% reliable for me with about 300 rounds fired. Can't speak for accuracy since I was just shooting beer cans at about 25 yards
    Perfect thanks !!!
    Member CSSA. Member OFAH . THATS THE PROBLEM WITH POLITICS REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS I KEEP GETTING SCREWED